Almost 100 blu rays..

Apr 2, 2009
Ireland
I currently have 94 blu rays and I am looking forward to getting to the 100 mark :D

I have Silence of the Lambs on the way and looking at the April releases 8 Mile is a must! That will leave me with 4 to get... any suggestions?? ;)

I will really enjoy watching my 100th purchase, as never having a DVD collection, it will be something to be proud of! I could be spending my money on far worse things..

Yes, brilliant shout, American History X shall be bought!!

I like quite a lot, not stuck on one genre.. Anything from The Phantom Of The Opera to Rambo! :D

yeah im nearing 200 ... should be fun.

perhaps maybe a collection to take u up to 99 (matrix, bourne) then one good classic title for 100.

Good for you Wreck, I have a bit to go before I reach that landmark!

I have The Matrix trilogy, but I MUST get the Bourne trilogy.. Saw it for €40 on amazon.fr recently - fantastic price!! (I count the boxsets as 1).

I really wanted Bolt but it is region locked :(

I really want my 100th blu ray to typify what blu ray is all about! I want the colour and sound to blow me away! :D

Good for you Wreck, I have a bit to go before I reach that landmark!

I have The Matrix trilogy, but I MUST get the Bourne trilogy.. Saw it for €40 on amazon.fr recently - fantastic price!! (I count the boxsets as 1).

I really wanted Bolt but it is region locked :(

I really want my 100th blu ray to typify what blu ray is all about! I want the colour and sound to blow me away! :D

Dude get all 3 on Amazon.co.uk works out at like 40 quid or play.com.

Ermm seeing as im at 109 i have just scanned m collection.

Zodiac
All the goals of 2006 World Cup
The Kingdom
Miami Vice
Man on Fire

Dude get all 3 on Amazon.co.uk works out at like 40 quid or play.com.

Ermm seeing as im at 109 i have just scanned m collection.

Zodiac
All the goals of 2006 World Cup
The Kingdom
Miami Vice
Man on Fire

Wait wait...did that only come out in the UK?

Garlad, how about Live Free or Die Hard....

If you have a good set of speakers, and a lossless audio receiver, I HIGHLY recommend "Akira." It has 5.1 Dolby TrueHD 192kHz 24bit Japanese audio track. The layers of sound are just out of this world!! EEK!

ok, i havent counted mine, but might be over 100, but, i will only buy movies i absolutely want on blu, i know from the other blu forums, there are a few people, maybe more than a few that buy every single movie that is released on blu, lol.

I'm about right where you're at. Don't really know how I went from about 30 to around 70. Not even gonna try to calculate how much I spent in the last 5 months.

Yeah, those Amazon BOGOs always get me. I start off with only two Blu-rays in my cart, then when I'm ready to check out, there are 10.:D