wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 2018
Pre-order: Pre-order at 12th March AM:10:00 EST USA
Group Buy: To be hosted by n3wk1d. Live on March 12th
Notes: WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received this. I wasn't crazy about the image they chose for it. I didn't think it would translate particularly well for a lenticular. But it actually looks pretty good in person. Nice depth, in particular the hands reaching forward. Glad I got it.
I particularly like the Queen of the Night floating in the air with plenty of depth as the arms of the masked figure seem to be reaching out to get her.

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax
A genius. Master at capturing small unrepeatable moments of human behavior.

Yeah. Did you see "Hoří, má panenko"? Brilliant film, pure essence of czech nature :hilarious: absolutely hilarious movie :rofl:

Btw, come to think of it, some retailer could do a proper WEA release "One flew over the Cuckoo´s nest" now as a honor! Please!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vendetta
Yeah. Did you see "Hoří, má panenko"? Brilliant film, pure essence of czech nature :hilarious: absolutely hilarious movie :rofl:

Btw, come to think of it, some retailer could do a proper WEA release "One flew over the Cuckoo´s nest" now as a honor! Please!
Completely agree with you :thumbs:

Yes, just wanted to say that :( One of our (Czech) best directors, now Im even more glad I bought this HDzeta edition....

I think I will do a rewatch today...

Rest in piece!

I am also even more glad that I have this HDzeta editon :)

When I got this one, I was really hoping they would release more of that Warner digibook line. Titles like:

Unforgiven;
Deliverance;
Batman;
Natural Born Killers;
The Exorcist;
Falling Down;
Clockwork Orange;
The Matrix;
Papillon;
King Kong...

All those real classic, you know.

Alas... (n)

Is there really no market for those?

When I got this one, I was really hoping they would release more of that Warner digibook line. Titles like:

Unforgiven;
Deliverance;
Batman;
Natural Born Killers;
The Exorcist;
Falling Down;
Clockwork Orange;
The Matrix;
Papillon;
King Kong...

All those real classic, you know.

Alas... (n)

Is there really no market for those?

I would be in for all of these except Papillon which I didn´t see yet, all such a brilliant classics :cigar::drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: PracticingPat
I would be in for all of these except Papillon which I didn´t see yet, all such a brilliant classics :cigar::drool:
It's really good... better than a few of those in the list IMHO.
There's a remake happening soon I think. I'm certain it'll fail short compared to the one with Hoffman and McQueen.

Reactions: Hereticz
There's a remake happening soon I think. I'm certain it'll fail short compared to the one with Hoffman and McQueen.
Just by chance, spotted the Papillon remake Blu-ray in the local supermarket today.

I completely missed that one :LOL:

Theatrical release last summer, starring Charlie Hunnam and Rami Malek. Blu-ray released last month.

Reactions: DMD4k
Just by chance, spotted the Papillon remake Blu-ray in the local supermarket today.

I completely missed that one :LOL:

Theatrical release last summer, starring Charlie Hunnam and Rami Malek. Blu-ray released last month.
Good to know, I thought it was yet to come lol It flew right under the radar.