Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: American Hustle (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

11118993-1864301349155979.jpg

11118993-9054301349185094.jpg

11118993-6184301349177801.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the Nova full slip release, but didn't open it yet....I love steelbooks (as do you all!!) so really considering if this could replace the Nova version...maybe put the steelbook inside the Nova slip case?? Anyone who has opened the Nova version, is the Amaray case and art better than this steelbook, which I think could look good if it is full gloss....
I doubt a steelbook will fit inside a regular Amaray slip. Unless it's bigger than normal??

I'm unsure how i feel about this one. Ive been dying for a steel of this film, but this just feels weak.
i dont usually like grabbing amarays but may have to just get my hands on the nova slip

Great film,but terrible artwork. Would be nice for this to get a release from the asian countries or the FA collection...

Haven't seen this movie yet. But man, there's been tones of new releases announced today. I don't know where to look *opens loads of tabs*.

That is probably worst artwork of the year, we all know that zavvi are completely taking the piss out of us by releasing practically every film in a steelbook but these artworks are awful :(

Artwork is a hot mess. Badly executed bland but "creative, unique" front cover, lazy back cover and inside art where the main characters has a huge headshot but face will be covered by the disc. Dont think gloss can save this one guys.