Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: American Hustle (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

11118993-1864301349155979.jpg

11118993-9054301349185094.jpg

11118993-6184301349177801.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet again I see the need to bring up the fact that poster art is nearly ALWAYS better. Please stop dismissing poster art in favour of this pretentious crap.

Ah who am I kidding, the people that make these decisions aren't reading this :banghead:

Exactly!!!. Poster art ftw. Maybe the studios had some issues with rights and whatnot on the original artwork or something idk but Im sure 9/10 customers would like this better. Only took me 10 min to whip it up in photoshop.
2nle91k.jpg

Exactly!!!. Poster art ftw. Maybe the studios had some issues with rights and whatnot on the original artwork or something idk but Im sure 9/10 customers would like this better. Only took me 10 min to whip it up in photoshop.
2nle91k.jpg

Sorry, but it's steelbooks like these that tick me off the most. That front image is the same one used on the Amaray and DVD case. I like my steelbooks to be something special - not just a more expensive, more fragile version of what's typically available. I think the design they're going with looks awesome.

2nle91k.jpg
This with a high gloss finish would be perfect, with maybe a debossed title perhaps....

At least this artwork is a bit different to every other Blu-ray cover of this film that I've seen which shows the same gaggle of people in the same stance.
Never going to win any prizes though I'm afraid to say no matter how good the finish is or even if it's embossed or debossed to death.