Ant-Man and the Wasp (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #51) [China]

@cooey with merger now since complete a while ago now have you heard anymore on the few titles that have been on hold for along while now?
or are there still issues going on and approvals still need to happen with them all or have some been partially approved?
and if you havent heard anything any chance of asking for and update at all?
so we know roughly what will be happening.

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

As much as I want Ant Man + The Wasp, Captain Marvel, Iron Man 2 + 3 and The Avengers all to come out at once. Perhaps a little wait isn't too bad after all :D
giphy.gif

@Basil the disney stuff is just taking longer for approvals.

Which is why it seems the sony, universal , and OABs are happening basically first. But we could always wake up one day to a new approval and more current news etc. But that is the current sitch'

MCU’s are on average a year later AFAIK
For the release date or GB perhaps but normally steelbook art is revealed much earlier than in this case.
Perhaps after the swiftness of Infinity War this is feeling particularly slow.
Hopefully now the Fox deal has been confirmed, all 3 outstanding releases can move along.

Oh yeah forgot about those

Well I want all 4 so I can wait. Plus I’m skint at the moment anyway

I want all four as well, but it´s good it take so much time, there are so many releases on other fronts that we can hardly breathe anyway....this week it was HDzeta, few days ago Nova, next week it´s TheOn, WeET, Manta etc. etc...it´s just too f*ckin many :wacky:

I want this as well but am more looking forward to their Captain Marvel and Endgame announcements.
Am with you for Endgame.
Need that OC to match Infinity War.

The others am happy to wait out until whenever really.

For the release date or GB perhaps but normally steelbook art is revealed much earlier than in this case.
Perhaps after the swiftness of Infinity War this is feeling particularly slow.
Hopefully now the Fox deal has been confirmed, all 3 outstanding releases can move along.
Wasn’t IW the anomaly with how quick it came out?

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Am with you for Endgame.
Need that OC to match Infinity War.

The others am happy to wait out until whenever really.

Wasn’t IW the anomaly with how quick it came out?
Yeah definitely was an anomaly but I guess with it being the most recent example, I and I'm assuming a few more just assumed it would be the new standard and they'd be churning them out quicker.

Oh yeah forgot about those

Well I want all 4 so I can wait. Plus I’m skint at the moment anyway

you forgot fantastic beasts as well will be on the way, but dont think thats been mentioned here yet but has elsewhere:D

have to say the merger really cocked things up reckon goona take them some months to get going again properly reckon nearer sept as my 50pence bet for it all to start moving again. at which point they all start flowing right before christmas and then you have to decide presents or blufans:hilarious:

you forgot fantastic beasts as well will be on the way, but dont think thats been mentioned here yet but has elsewhere:D

have to say the merger really cocked things up reckon goona take them some months to get going again properly reckon nearer sept as my 50pence bet for it all to start moving again. at which point they all start flowing right before christmas and then you have to decide presents or blufans:hilarious:

Ah I don’t care about that one. I imagine manta will do it too and I own the first one from manta

Well Incredible Hulk will be shipping soon. So hopefully when that’s out the way they can do spidey or venom

Oh aren’t they doing isle of dogs too? I’m interested to see how that works out. Even though it’s OAB

Ah I don’t care about that one. I imagine manta will do it too and I own the first one from manta

Well Incredible Hulk will be shipping soon. So hopefully when that’s out the way they can do spidey or venom

Oh aren’t they doing isle of dogs too? I’m interested to see how that works out. Even though it’s OAB

hulk i have heard singles start shipping week of 26th.

im hoping spidey before venom

isle of dogs oab there doing havent heard much on that tbh

but alita battle angel will be my first oab, which i am looking foward too

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo