Ant-Man and the Wasp (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #51) [China]

deadpool blufans this year

giphy.gif

From Kevin

Because the physical media publishing agreement between Broadteck and Disney China is expired, now Disney China is talking with several other possible candidates with a new contract. All Blufans Disney exclusive releases are pending until that is being settled. The release and others could be possibly out in early 2020. Please stay tuned for any new development!
Is Broadteck the owner of Blufans? So if the negotiations fail, these releases may never be released by blufans?

• Wow
Reactions: Alf_1
They just released Venom not long ago and are still shipping Spider-Man into the Spider-Verse!

You must be thinking of some other retailer.

No I thinking of the very specific retailer called Blufans. Where's the Solo release, where's the MCU stuff gone? I don't get what the problem is, other companies are able to release MCU stuff without delay but Blufans seem to be on indefinite hold.

No I thinking of the very specific retailer called Blufans. Where's the Solo release, where's the MCU stuff gone? I don't get what the problem is, other companies are able to release MCU stuff without delay but Blufans seem to be on indefinite hold.
You should know full well all Disney's are on hold in China, we've been told several times by now. It's not anything Blufans is doing wrong, it's out of their hands, distributor/studio relations.

You said they don't release anything... that's clearly wrong.

I think if China don’t sort out their distribution rights soon then Blufans might find themselves getting overtaken by Korea’s WeET.

Reactions: yeslek
I believe the same thing that held up and delayed Black Panther has had a knock on effect and delayed any other Disney release so might still be a while yet

I must admit I'm getting sick of waiting for Blufans releases. They're the only retailer I buy from now and they don't even release anything!!!

You oppose my thoughts on it really because I collect more than just Blufans MCU so I'm quite happy that they are on hold right now while collecting other MCU steels.
With so many others coming out from various retailers it's not a bad thing [for me at least] that Blufans is on hold when you are big MCU fan. Other steels will always come
regardless I guess, but Blufans give a hell of a wallet whacking.