Premium Supporter
Oct 20, 2012
Manchester, UK
Release date: June 8, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the 20th Anniversary Edition of the movie. Amazon has the pre-order (keepcase on May 4th 2015). This should be remastered. And hopefully in 4K.

I have the Dutch Steelbook which is the exact same artwork and even some of the Jcard was in English

I would need to know 100% if the Zavvi Steelbook Blu-ray is 4k remastered and if any new extras to double dip

Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
Nice! £14.99, and a UV code, so a few quid back off eBay for that too- Really don't want to re-buy movies I already own, but have to make exceptions, this being one!

Awesome. I loved this film as a kid, will always remember it fondly. I haven't seen it in years actually so I'll be excited to get this. Hanks, Paxton, Bacon, Sinise and Harris = what a main cast right there :)

Great film, but I already have a steelbook with the exact same art as this, so I'll be passing.

recycled art makes it a pass. will pick up regular 4k 20th anniversary edition on sale when it comes out instead of having 2 steels I think.

One of my favorite movies though of all time for sure

Reactions: lolwut
Yes! I've missed out on the other steelbook releases for this. Will definitely be picking up. Thanks OP!

This one is a must buy, a popular movie too, so I'm going in early, can't wait to see the inside and back artwork. I see were approaching 20 years, I hope there will be a new disc for this one.

Jim Lovell: "Houston, we have a problem."

I got excited when I saw this release, then I looked at the artwork and saw the blu ray logo in the corner, and in the other corner is the universal logo.. So I'll pass lol:hungry: