Approaching storm in US

Luckily we still have power here....but the wind is SO LOUD that it's hard to hear the news on TV!
The worst is supposed to hit NJ between now and midnight....Ugh

I guess I spoke too soon...LOL.
Power went out for a bit, then flickered on and off.
Strange though, everytime the power flickered off, there was a flash in the sky, like heat-lightning, but very blue/aqua color. Anyone know what that is?

Strange though, everytime the power flickered off, there was a flash in the sky, like heat-lightning, but very blue/aqua color. Anyone know what that is?

Transformers maybe blowing up.

Power has been out now here for about an hour. The wind is crazy!

The end of the world my friend

just heard 2 people have been killed in new jersey after a tree fell on their car

I head DB was probably bout to lose power a bit ago .....

stay safe and stealthy my ninjas!

I just saw the news on french TV, i saw that Manhattan lost power (50%) and a lot of water in the streets :(

All my prayers are with my ninja Bro in New York and New Jersey ;)

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Nexus avec Tapatalk

saw some footage on the news last night and really was quite shocked about how powerful this storm is

wishing everyone affected the best of luck and hope it comes to an end soon without any problems

Reactions: lolwut
I'm in Brooklyn (near Prospect Park) and far from the dangerous flood areas. So far so good. I still have power. Just a bit of heavy wind.

Yesterday during the pre-storm (very windy, but not quite hurricane-style), I got a kick out of seeing my upstairs neighbor take his surfboard to some local beach. Someone has been a little too influenced by Point Break! I saw him today so he survived the waves.

Last edited:
Stay safe people! Have some friends in Buffalo who have told me the wind and rain is getting stronger over there, but college is still carrying on with classes. :hilarious:

Look after yourselves out there on East Coast of US. Keep safe and warm and dry, and keep the hatches battened down and hear from you soon I hope if your power gets cut.
I heard DB was probably bout to lose power a bit ago .....

stay safe and stealthy my ninjas!
Hope db got my email.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolwut
While not nearly as bad as the East coast, we're getting some remnants of the storm here in Ohio. When I left this morning it was really windy with a rain/snow mix which has now changed to all snow that's accumulating pretty quickly. And to think it was 80F last week!