Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Previous HMV Exclusive

81u5AJhAjJL._SX466_.jpg
81ROQCPDQPL._SX466_.jpg81zDjsRw1XL._SX522_.jpg12064016-2054657459225614.jpg
01-526450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cyan harvest
not if there website is not back up, you may be able to phone if you lucky but if you are going to cancel start thinking about it now if i where you

Very good point. How do you currently cancel from HMV if you don't like the artwork? As you mentioned, try phoning them or there are a couple of email addresses on their website they say people can contact regarding queries, if that helps anyone @levi

[email protected]

[email protected]

No idea if anyone is responding as I haven't tried emailing them. They really must do something though if they are still shipping orders as the customer has the right to cancel.

Reactions: levi
Looks like it’s on amazon. It says 4ak in the description but It doesn’t mention the Blu-ray Disc,however, it should still include it:

Links: Amazon U.K. Warnerbros Shop
Price: £29.99
Release date: 8th April

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just hope it’s glossy with a great finish, not matte. It can really stand out if it’s glossy. The colours could really pop out.

Is the HMV art going to be the same as the Amazon art though?
As with other recent HMV exclusives, I assumed they passed/lost the exclusivity due to going into administration. Maybe I'm wrong though, so I guess we'll have to wait for some proper confirmation!

Reactions: St4rlord
I don’t own any of the DC WWA steels because they are just all so bad (only one I had was MoS but got rid of it when I got manta) but I do like this design.

I’ll be sticking with manta though

As with other recent HMV exclusives, I assumed they passed/lost the exclusivity due to going into administration. Maybe I'm wrong though, so I guess we'll have to wait for some proper confirmation!
I've had pre-orders for this and Fantastic Beasts Crime of Grindlewold with HMV and have received emails stating that they were going to fulfill the pre-order. However, as I'd pre-ordered these before the end of Feb 19, the CCard that I'd used has expired. Email yesterday regarding Fantastic Beasts 2 stating that CC had failed so they cancelled the order as HMV don't hold CC details so no opportunity to use a new CC. Based on that email, my pre-order of Aquaman will no doubt get canceled as well, so was very fortunate yesterday as Zavvi sent email to order from them now, which I've done.

Think I’ll stick with the Amazon France edition. Prefer the cover and it includes 3d disc for an extra fiver. Not keen on this cover.

Do we know for sure what it looks like or are we assuming it looks the same as the FNAC version?

I've preordered from Amazon.co.uk now, but still have the Amazon.fr version on order too. I prefer the FNAC art, so will keep my Amazon.fr order if it looks the same.

Very good point. How do you currently cancel from HMV if you don't like the artwork? As you mentioned, try phoning them or there are a couple of email addresses on their website they say people can contact regarding queries, if that helps anyone @levi

[email protected]

[email protected]

No idea if anyone is responding as I haven't tried emailing them. They really must do something though if they are still shipping orders as the customer has the right to cancel.
I emailed them yesterday at the '[email protected]' email address to cancel my order, having placed an order with the WB Shop using the 'WELCOME' code to get a 10% discount.

I have just received a response from HMV confirming the cancellation of my pre-order with them.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: levi
Germany, for example, where it was released uncut with a 12 rating on DVD, Blu-ray and 4K UHD Blu-ray.
I always get a bit anxious when I've preordered something from another EU country specifically for an uncensored version, it seems to be rare now but I worry about them cutting costs by using the same disc for a load of countries.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil