Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Previous HMV Exclusive

81u5AJhAjJL._SX466_.jpg
81ROQCPDQPL._SX466_.jpg81zDjsRw1XL._SX522_.jpg12064016-2054657459225614.jpg
01-526450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cyan harvest
So does anyone know if HMV will be forfilling orders already placed for this Steelbook or not?

Seeing as the "Store" option has been removed from the HMV website, I'd say its not looking good.

Granted, it might just be a restructuring thing where they're looking to rebuild the store from the ground up or something, but for now, I'd say orders through the site will not be fulfilled.

So does anyone know if HMV will be forfilling orders already placed for this Steelbook or not?
I would imagine they won’t be getting them now tbh. Got email this morning saying that they ain’t getting the stock for star is born. Now everywhere else is sold out and I can’t find it anywhere lol

hmm wonder if hmv are not going to do online anymore? just news said other day sunshine was going to add more vinyl etc instore, make more instore experiences etc
hope its just online shop down whilst they rebuild it all. also nothing was mentioned about steelbooks in news either which is a little concerning.

List of HMV stores planned for closure:
  • Ayr
  • Bath
  • Bluewater, Kent
  • Bristol, Cribbs Causeway
  • Chichester
  • Exeter, Princesshay
  • Fopp, Bristol
  • Fopp, Glasgow Byres
  • Fopp, Manchester
  • Fopp, Oxford
  • Glasgow, Braehead
  • Guernsey
  • Hereford
  • Trafford, Manchester
  • Merry Hill, Dudley
  • Oxford Street, central London
  • Queensgate, Peterborough
  • Plymouth, Drake Circus
  • Reading
  • Meadowhall, Sheffield
  • Southport
  • Thurrock
  • Tunbridge Wells
  • Uxbridge
  • Watford
  • Westfield Shepherds Bush
  • Wimbledon

basil :thumbs:

Now with the same mock-up (as U.S.) popping up at AmazonIt presumably confirming the UK release design:-
1550750978693.png
1550751151770.png

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Just had an email from HMV to confirm that even though their site is still under constuction my order will still be fulfilled

Super out of the loop here, is this likely to be the illustrated comic art? 'Cos I'm definitely gonna have to cancel if that's the case.

The thing is that at the moment they sending out email as to we will still send out your pre-order but if you look at it this was a hmv a Exclusive Steelbook Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald 4K but is now up for pre-order at amazon and zavvi

Just got an email from HMV:
"We’ve just been advised by the manufacturers that the release date for the above item has changed to 08/04/2019 and your order will therefore be processed and dispatched nearer to this date. "