Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Previous HMV Exclusive

81u5AJhAjJL._SX466_.jpg
81ROQCPDQPL._SX466_.jpg81zDjsRw1XL._SX522_.jpg12064016-2054657459225614.jpg
01-526450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cyan harvest
"The scene in question occurs at 1 hour and 28 minutes into the film; in the US version Aquaman is stabbed in the shoulder by Black Manta following which a small red patch appears, in the UK version the small red patch was removed. After this Aquaman is slashed in the back following which a small blood spurt is seen again this blood spurt was removed digitally."

I'm a bit late with this, because the art I originally wanted to use had already appeared on official releases and/or in other people's concepts, and I like to be different. :p

So, here's my concept with embossing to the foreground (character, floor, shark, stingrays, title). Oh, and I kinda struggled with the text placement so just decided to have a bit of fun with it by placing his trident through the "Q" lol.

#146 Aquaman (SC).png

Noticed HMV had taken a payment last night which must've been for this

Hopefully they will dispatch it in the card envelopes but not getting my hopes up going by the response when I queried it last time

Des WB UK shop ship in Europe? They say they do
Delivery charges

Delivery within the UK is free on all items via our standard service. For Express delivery in the UK and international orders, we do make a charge in order to cover our increased postage costs. Please check the listing page for full details.
but it doesn't accept any non-UK delivery addresses (n)(n)