E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 19, 2019
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99
Note: Includes 4 discs (4K + 3D + 2D + Exclusive Bonus Disc)

1540-1.jpg

Aquaman-(Exklusives-Steelbook)---(Blu-ray) (2).png
Aquaman-steelbook-8.jpg

Thanks @Genla for the heads-up

Reactions: Dano
By the way, this piece of info might help some: I received the steelbook in a packaging made specially to house a steelbook inside yet have enough protection around the edges.

It's not perfect by any means but better than what Amazon have been using for the past couple of years.

It reminded me of the packaging Amazon Germany used to use for steelbooks in the past before they turned to the current cheap wannabe packaging.

Perhaps an experimental phase...

• Informative
Reactions: goufcustom
If you are referring the packaging that can take two steelbooks side by side, then all my steelbook orders from FNAC have arrived in it. Good packaging, which combined with 2-day DHL service, has been a godsend for me. Certainly better than AZ FR or DE.

If you are referring the packaging that can take two steelbooks side by side, then all my steelbook orders from FNAC have arrived in it. Good packaging, which combined with 2-day DHL service, has been a godsend for me. Certainly better than AZ FR or DE.

I didn't use plural. :p

packaging made specially to house a steelbook inside

Reactions: monanza
:D

That would be even better, I think. Less chance of a steelbook sloshing about in the package. :oohyeah: Haven't received any steelbooks in a single size package. Always the doublet.

Yeah used to be a bigger box. Not sure if this will be the way going forward when ordering a single item or a one-off.

The only downside to this though is that if it gets a hit strong enough, the steel could get a ding on the front or back.

Reactions: monanza