Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope he stays on and does "The Batman" trilogy and Henry Cavill returns as Superman. They're on the turn around with Wonder Woman and Aquaman, changing actors now would just knock them back in my opinion

Matt Reeves “The Batman” Trilogy? will actually focus on a much younger Batman / Bruce Wayne. It’s been confirmed that he won’t use Frank Miller’s Batman - Year One as the main source. Instead it will serve as an original collective work of Batman’s Origin story which focus more on the detective side and being more of a character study film. Think in the lines of what he did for Caesar in his War for the Planet of the Apes film. So Reeves has mentioned he is looking for a much younger Batman which means Batfleck is sitting out for this one as it is rumoured that Jack O’Connell is next in line to wear the cowl. Matt has also noted that he wanted seperate continuity away from the DCEU but his hands may be tied on this as I think WB will want to link these two franchises together in the long run. As you’ve mentioned earlier you bring up a good point with Flashpoint and being a good way to hit like a soft reset for the DCEU which WW84 (Wonder Woman 1984) could actually help loosely get the ball rolling so the younger O’Connell could take over from Batfleck. Definitely interesting and exciting times ahead for DC as they now have their billionaire earning superhero at the box office now with Aquaman, it’s full steam ahead.

Matt Reeves “The Batman” Trilogy? will actually focus on a much younger Batman / Bruce Wayne. It’s been confirmed that he won’t use Frank Miller’s Batman - Year One as the main source. Instead it will serve as an original collective work of Batman’s Origin story which focus more on the detective side and being more of a character study film. Think in the lines of what he did for Caesar in his War for the Planet of the Apes film. So Reeves has mentioned he is looking for a much younger Batman which means Batfleck is sitting out for this one as it is rumoured that Jack O’Connell is next in line to wear the cowl. Matt has also noted that he wanted seperate continuity away from the DCEU but his hands may be tied on this as I think WB will want to link these two franchises together in the long run. As you’ve mentioned earlier you bring up a good point with Flashpoint and being a good way to hit like a soft reset for the DCEU which WW84 (Wonder Woman 1984) could actually help loosely get the ball rolling so the younger O’Connell could take over from Batfleck. Definitely interesting and exciting times ahead for DC as they now have their billionaire earning superhero at the box office now with Aquaman, it’s full steam ahead.

since its off topic, I'm gonna put this in spoiler:

in fact nothing has been confirmed yet.

According to some sources, there is an issue: it seems like Ben Affleck has a contract, so if he is not directing it, he has to be a part of it somehow, but Reeves would not want him while Warner would like to keep Batfleck.

Some sources say it's because Reeves wants a younger Batman, while others say it's because he does not want any link to Batman v Superman or Justice League (not because of the story, but because of the bad buzz).

This movie actually sounds like a mess already, thanks to Warner (again).

And the last time I heard about Flashpoint, it was because it was impossible to make it easy enough for viewers to understand. Besides, as Warner is not ready to put heroes as villains (especially Aquaman and Wonder Woman, who are at the center of Flashpoint) they were talking about the Rogues... I would rather have no Flashpoint than a ****** Flashpoint ;)

Would have been easier to let Snyder work and do his thing (it was supposed to be 5 movies, the last one being Justice League part 2). They were so scared to bad reviews that they butchered the movies, leading to bad reviews.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: willbar84
This looks absolutely amazing, cudos to the entire DC line they have been doing....between all these and Blufans Marvel one-clicks, space has been getting tight!!!

• Thanks
since its off topic, I'm gonna put this in spoiler:

in fact nothing has been confirmed yet.

According to some sources, there is an issue: it seems like Ben Affleck has a contract, so if he is not directing it, he has to be a part of it somehow, but Reeves would not want him while Warner would like to keep Batfleck.

Some sources say it's because Reeves wants a younger Batman, while others say it's because he does not want any link to Batman v Superman or Justice League (not because of the story, but because of the bad buzz).

This movie actually sounds like a mess already, thanks to Warner (again).

And the last time I heard about Flashpoint, it was because it was impossible to make it easy enough for viewers to understand. Besides, as Warner is not ready to put heroes as villains (especially Aquaman and Wonder Woman, who are at the center of Flashpoint) they were talking about the Rogues... I would rather have no Flashpoint than a ****** Flashpoint ;)

Would have been easier to let Snyder work and do his thing (it was supposed to be 5 movies, the last one being Justice League part 2). They were so scared to bad reviews that they butchered the movies, leading to bad reviews.

With respect, I have no interest in another Batman origin story. We all know how and why he became Batman and I think Nolans trilogy covered that well enough. I'd much rather see a Batman movie where the entry point is him a year or two into being Batman and go from there, kinda like in Arkham Origins. You don't have to retread any old ground that way and you can get right into it.

I can understand the director wanting to get away from the negative hype of the DCEU or "worlds of DC" (or whatever they're calling it these days) but I think that's just gonna piss fans off more. Yeah they had abit of a rocky start but I think they should stay the course and make it right. Not just start dropping movies left, right and centre, some in the universe and some out.

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
With respect, I have no interest in another Batman origin story. We all know how and why he became Batman and I think Nolans trilogy covered that well enough. I'd much rather see a Batman movie where the entry point is him a year or two into being Batman and go from there, kinda like in Arkham Origins. You don't have to retread any old ground that way and you can get right into it.

I can understand the director wanting to get away from the negative hype of the DCEU or "worlds of DC" (or whatever they're calling it these days) but I think that's just gonna piss fans off more. Yeah they had abit of a rocky start but I think they should stay the course and make it right. Not just start dropping movies left, right and centre, some in the universe and some out.

Yes I agree I have no interest in Batman’s Origin Story playing out again so I was happy to hear that Reeves isn’t using Miller’s Batman : Year One which is Batman’s Origin Story. I may have worded it wrong as what I meant by an original collective work of Batman’s Origin story is that Matt is focusing on the younger years of the caped crusader and the world greatest detective. I’m guessing your time line could be possibly in the ball park with a few years into him being Batman. What has me most excited about this project though is I’m a huge Batman : TAS fan and Reeves has confirmed this will be a film noir detective character driven film focusing more on the detective side of Batman which is Batman : TAS to a tee. To me this is definitive Batman which none of the other live action films have really delved into on a grand scale like this. Can this be worked into being a playing piece of the DCEU maybe? Personally though it doesn’t matter whether it does or not as I’m super hyped about this project wether it is part of the DCEU or not as that is irrelevant to me and at guess I believe the huge fan base of Batman : TAS aswell have been waiting along time for a film noir Batman Detective film to finally eventuate and hit the big screen.

"WEA Steelbook (Not 100% confirmed)"
Yes, I should think not . . . very weird position for the "DC" logo ball ...
1547726426389.png

... and shame the artwork is missing some of those jewel-like undersea colours seen on some of the other posters:-
1547728687650.png

Last edited:
"WEA Steelbook (Not 100% confirmed)"
Yes, I should think not . . . very weird position for the "DC" logo ball ...
View attachment 409375

... and shame the artwork is missing some of those jewel-like undersea colours seen on some of the other posters:-

Do you mean on the Aquaman logo or on his crotch... Can't say my gaze had been drawn to between Aquamans legs before your post lol

Oh get over yourselves.

I'm disappointed that the logo isn't in the top left corner like all previous DCEU movies; y'all should've just used that as you're excuse to complain instead of brandishing your insecurities.

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
Lmao.

I don't think it's so much a design choice by HDZeta but rather the images they have to generate the artworks has the dc logo in the middle of the Aquaman logo.

I'm sure they could add the logo in the corner but I'm sure there were always people who moaned about that... Plus if they add the second logo then people will likely moan and say its overkill. I dunno, I think it's fine where it is hardly noticeable

• Thanks
:rofl: really wow I have no interest in Momoa’s crutch so didn’t even cross my mind that some would even think he has such a shiny blue ball with a DC tattoo on it :hilarious:

As for the DC logo that’s part of Aquaman’s Movie Emblem nothing more nothin less hence why at a guess it’s not in its regular tucked away corner position.

• Haha
Reactions: harry and DMD4k
Status
Not open for further replies.