Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
about to speak foul words here never bought a zeta, looking at the bs looks like there only doing this in a one click or do they sell singles?
and im afraid i just shot myself in the foot if this is the case?????

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

about to speak foul words here never bought a zeta, looking at the bs looks like there only doing this in a one click or do they sell singles?

many thanks
Who knows...
How have you shoot yourself in the foot? It sounds like a fun read.

many thanks

I think they usually show the one click bs first and then the singles come later closer to release. But the art hasn’t been confirmed yet anyway

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
Adjusted art for one of the editions in HDzeta Aquaman.
This release will be Oneclick only due to the high demand.
View attachment 414523

Thanks for the update :thumbs: I was hoping one of these group shots would make it onto one of the Slips as I really like this artwork. No suprise that this is “OC only” after Gladiator (Cancelled), SPR and TDK Trilogy plus this movie was huge in China aswell so this is going to be in high demand. So I wonder if this will have a 2000 print run / 1000 OC Boxsets like TDK Trilogy did. Cant wait for the HDN GB to secure my OC :joy: so I can add it to my other 7 x HDZ DC OC Boxsets :drool:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
I hope we get the same numbers for the OC like The Dark Knight Trilogy

I don't think that will happen. The reason that we got matching numbers for all 3 Dark Knight OC's is because all 3 OC's in the trilogy were going to the same buyer. They said it took them awhile to match them up. But since these won't be going to the same 1000 buyers that purchased the The Dark Knight trilogy...

I don't know, I guess it could happen. :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Status
Not open for further replies.