Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well if there are singles youd think hdzeta get there sh1t together and show all the beautyshots at the same time and save all the bull.
cos someone someones wrong here think we need the ......

edit just looked on another site im on and they are saying same as lemonlinn there will only be oneclicks so going by that he was speaking the truth!
basil :hilarious:

Last edited:
Is anybody here clued up enough to know (or suspect) which artworks are going to be on which editions of all of these Aquaman steels (non-premium)?

I collect the DC steels but I don't want to purchase the same artwork twice from different places. Forget the discs and content because I'm sure each steel I purchase will cover
4K/3D and 2D (don't care about soundtracks).

In my head right now...

HMV = pending and may not even be released

Amazon.FR = the same artwork as FNAC but without the OST and contains 4K/3D/2D?

Amazon.DE = the same artwork as Mediamarkt/Saturn (3D+2D) but also different artwork to the above?

Amazon.IT = cheapest and most basic option (2D) with the illustrated artwork, and again different from those above?

I'm just trying to confirm which artworks will be on which steelbooks as I won't be purchasing from Mediamarkt, Saturn or FNAC.
Has the AMAZON.DE artwork been established yet?

We all collect for different reasons, one of my reasons is because I like a variation of artworks too.

(Sorry, posted it here as this thread gets more attention)

I dont know,maybe he saw that only for boxset 4K UHD slips,we never said only release boxset edition on this release,man of steel also with the single editions as the same.

So if I understand correctly, the 4K disc is only available in the boxset? I believe that has been the case for some releases in the past.

Reactions: howarmat
That part will probably be true, 4k is the edition that's locked into the OC, but that's been the norm for them for many releases now so hopefully that's not a surprise to anyone.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I tend to like the special pack the most for all of these DC HDZ movies, shame they don't have steels in

Special packs for Saving Private Ryan or Dark Knight trilogies weren't available seperately?

I didn't think Batman Vs Superman was either?

Status
Not open for further replies.