Thanks for the tag mate! Yeah there are a couple there I might pick up. Live and die in LA, Ronin and Animal Factory all look decent. Are you going for any mate?
Good choices! I wasn't going to buy any right now, since I'm supposed to be saving my money, but I couldn't resist since I've been after some of the titles for a while. I actually went for Ronin and Animal Factory as well... plus A Fish Called Wander, The Day of the Jackal, and The Incredible Shrinking Man. For some reason To Live and Die in L.A. doesn't appear in the offer for me unless I do a search for that particular title... I would've gone for that had I known. There's a few others I have my eye on too though, so I might pick up some more if the offer sticks around for a while.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Good choices! I wasn't going to buy any right now, since I'm supposed to be saving my money, but I couldn't resist since I've been after some of the titles for a while. I actually went for Ronin and Animal Factory as well... plus A Fish Called Wander, The Day of the Jackal, and The Incredible Shrinking Man. For some reason To Live and Die in L.A. doesn't appear in the offer for me unless I do a search for that particular title... I would've gone for that had I known. There's a few others I have my eye on too though, so I might pick up some more if the offer sticks around for a while.
Tell me about it mate, how come the offers always go live when you don’t have any spare cash! Lol. I didn’t put my order in yet mate, I am tempted to add House 1 and 2. I haven’t seen Animal Factory but it looks good from the trailer and there’s some good actors in it.
The same here mate, hopefully it sticks around for a while. There’s a few more titles I could be tempted to pick up! I still don’t have A Fish Called Wanda yet!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Tell me about it mate, how come the offers always go live when you don’t have any spare cash! Lol. I didn’t put my order in yet mate, I am tempted to add House 1 and 2. I haven’t seen Animal Factory but it looks good from the trailer and there’s some good actors in it.
The same here mate, hopefully it sticks around for a while. There’s a few more titles I could be tempted to pick up! I still don’t have A Fish Called Wanda yet!:)
They must know when we're skint mate. :p

I haven't seen Animal Factory either, but like you I was impressed by the trailer and cast. I've already managed to pick out 6 other titles anyway (some are Arrow Academy rather than Arrow Video), so fingers crossed the offer is active for at least a few weeks!

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
They must know when we're skint mate. :p

I haven't seen Animal Factory either, but like you I was impressed by the trailer and cast. I've already managed to pick out 6 other titles anyway (some are Arrow Academy rather than Arrow Video), so fingers crossed the offer is active for at least a few weeks!
Haha! :D They usually last a few weeks so hopefully this one is the same!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles