Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: 22nd of June, 2015
Purchase links:
Zavvi
Amazon UK (Releases 5th of October, 2015)
Price: £14.99 (Zavvi) - £22.36 (Amazon)
Notes: Limited to 2000 Units - Debossed on Front Cover - Includes an Exclusive Poster & Art Cards

PACKAGE.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The front art doesn't really match the tone of the film. I'd have been fine if it were using either of these posted earlier in the thread.

imgres-189x267-jpg.152948
large_mlvymsqdkwnnkjw2zxn8fkor3om-jpg.152949

I see a big fail with the front as there's no chance it could fit with other 2 (if they eventually make them).

Pass.

Reactions: DJ IXS
It looks like a StudioCanal release, so it could go either way regarding gloss, but if we had this artwork with gloss...

It was originally a New Line Cinema release, which is a subsidary of Warner Bros, although the previous Blu-Ray release here in the UK was indeed dealt with by StudioCanal

Also, massive fail announcing this as a 20th Anniversary Edition when the film was released in '97! Oops!

The artwork seriously needs to be swapped. Inside out!

If they change the inside art to the outside art I will buy this.

As it is ATM - Easy pass.

It's a great film but the grey steelbook puts me off. It should have been vibrant and full of colour. The price needs to be reasonable too as you can pick up the Amaray for £5.

If they swap inside and outside, maybe i'll think about buying it (it's going to be too expensive anyway). With current design - a definite no from me.

I'm sorry but what's with the VAULT on the front?? :confused:
I don't remember a vault playing a major role in the film :cool: FAIL
Inside image is the same as the back image...FAIL
A 20th anniversary edition TWO years early?!?! o_O FAIL

How awesome would it have been if they used the interior as the exterior?!?! A HOT PINK FULL GLOSS STEELBOOK! that would have been unique and cool and then I might have bought it. But it isn't, so...PASS!

Last edited:
massive fail announcing this as a 20th Anniversary Edition when the film was released in '97! Oops!

A 20th anniversary edition TWO years early?!?! o_O FAIL

Zavvi forgot to mention that the film will be released in 2 years, giving themselves enough time to get them in stock from the supplier, trying to avoid another disaster like the avengers/hunger games/horns and a load more