Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: 22nd of June, 2015
Purchase links:
Zavvi
Amazon UK (Releases 5th of October, 2015)
Price: £14.99 (Zavvi) - £22.36 (Amazon)
Notes: Limited to 2000 Units - Debossed on Front Cover - Includes an Exclusive Poster & Art Cards

PACKAGE.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting completely new artwork may be too difficult and delay things, so to keep it as simple as possible... I'd suggest just using the interior art for the exterior and scrapping the current exterior image altogether, then just place a still from the film inside (like they do with most steels nowadays) - I wouldn't even care if the interior image they use is black & white, just as long as they get rid of that random vault artwork, then I may actually consider buying this. :thumbs:

Reactions: DJ IXS
Indeed. Would much prefer a trilogy steelbook without all them extras. Plus, this came out in 1997, so is this being released in 2017 as 20th anniversary

Last edited:
horrible artwork for a film that has aged terribly-pass
I went back and watched these last year and I have to agree, what used to be laugh-out-loud funny, had me frankly kinda bored. I was surprised.

That said, even if I still liked the movies enough to spend more than ~$7 on the tri-pack amaray, this art is terrible.