Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: 22nd of June, 2015
Purchase links:
Zavvi
Amazon UK (Releases 5th of October, 2015)
Price: £14.99 (Zavvi) - £22.36 (Amazon)
Notes: Limited to 2000 Units - Debossed on Front Cover - Includes an Exclusive Poster & Art Cards

PACKAGE.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - can barely believe it was 20 years ago this came out. Loved this movie growing up.

It's nice to see them putting more effort into the anniversary edition of it.

Will be interested to see what finish this has and the price too!

Not very shaggadelic :(.

It reminds me of Get On Up, I don't like grey... with all the popping colours in the film, you'd think they would have used a striking yellow or pink.

It looks like a StudioCanal release, so it could go either way regarding gloss, but if we had this artwork with gloss...

large_mLVymsqdkwNNKjw2ZXn8fkor3om.jpg

... It'd be one of the steelbooks of the year. Now the artwork chosen just looks bland — I don't care if the art I want has been displayed on amarays, there's no friggin' reason why good artwork can't be picked once again over something new but bad!

Also, welcome to the Future! Looking forward to the 20th Anniversary edition of Cast Away which should be due this year, too :).

I like the look of it, I hope it is a new disc though, the UK one that I have had bugger all on it and I hope that they release The Spy Who Shagged me too.
Not so bothered about Goldmember but I guess a set is a set ;)