Avatar Extended Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Release date : 30 November 2010
K2DVD
YesAsia

20101123173919M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
broke down and bought the non-steelbook version of this, besides getting here sooner (tomorrow) it will save me some cash. However i still want it especially after those sealed pics MayFlower!

broke down and bought the non-steelbook version of this, besides getting here sooner (tomorrow) it will save me some cash. However i still want it especially after those sealed pics MayFlower!

Seether I'm pretty sure some members here have this in their sales thread if you wanted to do some searching.

Nice, Hub! What a slip, the KR one.

Yep, the left one is the China one. An amusing story was the right one was listed as the China one on ebay a few months ago, and someone who clearly cannot read Chinese or Korean picked it up! Nevertheless, both are rare, so am sure the buyer is still a happy one...

Thanks AA...That KO slip is really too large IMO, much prefer the CN release.

The KO steel was not cheap, $47 delivered from YES around 2 years ago.

It's because that booklet that comes with it weighs that sucker down. The prices we pay for just to get extra stuff:D

This is fantastic release. The colours are amazing. Plus it's a Korean steel with a slip and a booklet. It's the only Avatar I've got left in my collection.

I'm waiting a 3D extendend edition

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

This was an amazing steelbook release