Avatar Extended Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Release date : 30 November 2010
K2DVD
YesAsia

20101123173919M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my how times have changed. There is this one still available on YesAsia for twice what it cost at the beginning of the year. I don't own it as it is beyond my affordability but it is on my Christmas list :D

Good luck!

That is for the Taiwan version. The Korean version is supposedly oop. Essentially, they are both the same steelbook, but the Korean version included the book. There are differences in the partial slips and region coding as well. Thanks for sharing the link :scat:

yeah mine is more pinkish too.
probably just the pic thats out.
mines open, i may just start popping some pix on these threads without actual photos, so everyone can see what they look like in the flesh

Reactions: MK50
Hey guys, does anyone know if the Korean version is the only version which came with a booket? Or did the others as well?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the korean version was the only one that has a book, all in english aswell i might add. also the korean version is region locked to A were as the HK version and TW are region free.

Did anyone have trouble playing the disc for this Steelbook, especially on a PS3?
I have not tried it on my slim, but on my old 60GB PS3 this disc would often stop loading in the menu system and be stuck there. I should try again perhaps this weekend or something on my slim, hopefully the problem is gone now. Come to think of it, I have not even watched Avatar on Blu-ray in its entirety because of this. :s

I tried to order the Tai one about 3 weeks ago and the order status is still 'awaiting stock'. I don't know if that's normal for YesAsia or whether they can't actually get these anymore after all.

I tried to order the Tai one about 3 weeks ago and the order status is still 'awaiting stock'. I don't know if that's normal for YesAsia or whether they can't actually get these anymore after all.

Yes this title takes them a while to ship - 21 days is stated on the product detail page. You can send them a little note to nudge them along. :D

Reactions: VRob98

When I ordered the Taiwan Transformers 3, I had the same order status. Eventually they were able to allocate stock, but that's a newer release compared to Avatar. If you waited 3 weeks already and they have not allocated stock, I would say that's not a good sign, but you never know!