Avatar: The Last Airbender - Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (FYE Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: October 9, 2018
Purchase link: from FYE
Price: $49.99
Group Buy: https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...bender-series-blu-ray-steelbook-figurine.624/

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be a great time to use some glow, I hope they just forgot to mention it.

I was thinking the same thing about the glow effect gloss for the Avatar State. Maybe even do the same for a possible Korra Steenbok. For the price they're asking, they should add extra detail. At the very least, embossing.

Here is the Group Buy.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...bender-series-blu-ray-steelbook-figurine.624/

For those interested. I got a pretty decent confirmation of it not being a jumbo steelbook too. fyi.
details on my GB for this
"
Price Includes Product, Taxes, Fees, & Shipping to Me - You are billed shipping to you later, shipping to you is exact cost.
If you are international ... there is chance that the item and figurine will ship for a fee of $24 .... if that figurine is oddly heavy, and bumps the shipping price to $34 and you dont want to pay $34 you can opt for me to donate the toy to charity. The choice will be yours.

I will inspect items to the best of my ability without opening them and will return any steels that have visible dents, damage or spine slash. FYE is a pain in the ass to deal with. Please respect my time in this for you. "

Hmmm....Not a jumbo? I’m interested if there were any examples of how other Steelbooks handled 9 discs in a thinner package. Either way, I’m cool with it. Hopefully, they follow it up with a Steelbook set for “The Legend of Korra”.

Hmmm....Not a jumbo? I’m interested if there were any examples of how other Steelbooks handled 9 discs in a thinner package. Either way, I’m cool with it. Hopefully, they follow it up with a Steelbook set for “The Legend of Korra”.
Just curious, where does it say 9 discs?

Just curious, where does it say 9 discs?

I don’t believe the FYE listing states 9-discs but I would assume it’s the same discs from the standard Amaray case version that housed 9 discs for the complete series.

Dammit! It just came to me that they might stack 4 to 5 discs on two sides. A method which I despise and would gladly take a Jumbo Steelbook with each disc on its own holder.

Last edited:
I don’t believe the FYE listing states 9-discs but I would assume it’s the same discs from the standard Amaray case version that housed 9 discs for the complete series.

Dammit! It just came to me that they might stack 4 to 5 discs on two sides. A method which I despise and would gladly take a Jumbo Steelbook with each disc on its own holder.
It can only stack 3 on each side which is why I’m curious how this will work.

And just like that, all my hopes for this are up in smokes. Looks like just the blu-ray with exclusive figure. We will find out tomorrow