Avatar: The Way of Water (4K+2D Blu-ray & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 26, 2023
Purchase links: 4K - 3D
Price: £34.99 (4K) - £29.99 (3D)

Avatar The Way of The Water 4K Pack Shot.jpg

Avatar The Way of The Water 4K.jpg Avatar The Way of The Water 3D.jpg Avatar Back.jpg Avatar Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think about artwork? There seems to be a lack of definition on pics I've seen. But yours seems sharper. So maybe it was more about the pics. Though, I wasn't blown away when seeing it through the wrap at a local shop. So I didn't take the plunge.
Ima say that’s the photos then. Definition is fine and I like the artwork, the wing of the creature on the front looks great with the splash of colour.

Reactions: Betonos Le Truel
Honestly I was expecting a little more from this. I mean flat matte and not even nice matte like the finish on Bullet Train was actually nice. For such a high profile profitable movie, this just feels like a let down.

Mine arrived. Don't really have an issue it myself. Not streaky, nice colours, bit of sheen to it. Gloss would've been better, but don't feel overly short changed, particularly as the US copy isn't their usual high gloss anyway. Not worth the import cost imo.

Mine arrived. Don't really have an issue it myself. Not streaky, nice colours, bit of sheen to it. Gloss would've been better, but don't feel overly short changed, particularly as the US copy isn't their usual high gloss anyway. Not worth the import cost imo.
Yeah, plus I want the 3D option which US doesn't have. So this will have to do for now.....

Mine arrived complete with dent . Why don't they take returns for online purchases. No hmv shop local to me. Grrr!
They do take returns. You need to contact them first. Then you’ll get a QR code to use at the post office and they print the labels

Reactions: GeoRattray
Mine arrived complete with dent . Why don't they take returns for online purchases. No hmv shop local to me. Grrr!
They do, you don't need to email them now, you use the follow link to return your item - Return portal
just enter your order no. and email, it will then pop up with all your order details, select the reason for return and follow the instructions, you'll get a list of return options,
DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE A NOTE WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER, NAME, ADDRESS AND EMAIL ADDRESS WITH YOUR RETURN.

Refunds are pretty swift with this new system, usually same day they get it back.

Reactions: yeslek
Mine arrived also, Cant say i'm impressed with the finish but i suppose the matte it matches the original 3D steel release by zavvi

They do, you don't need to email them now, you use the follow link to return your item - Return portal
just enter your order no. and email, it will then pop up with all your order details, select the reason for return and follow the instructions, you'll get a list of return options,
DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE A NOTE WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER, NAME, ADDRESS AND EMAIL ADDRESS WITH YOUR RETURN.

Refunds are pretty swift with this new system, usually same day they get it back.
I cant say that sounds better then messaging zavvi on instagram and getting a free one without returning the damaged one lol.