Avatar: The Way of Water (4K+2D Blu-ray & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 26, 2023
Purchase links: 4K - 3D
Price: £34.99 (4K) - £29.99 (3D)

Avatar The Way of The Water 4K Pack Shot.jpg

Avatar The Way of The Water 4K.jpg Avatar The Way of The Water 3D.jpg Avatar Back.jpg Avatar Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, so nice, they found each other...
I keep wondering how that guy Shigualito is alive at all. :shipped:
Same but another part of me thinks it’s all a troll. A massive wind up

I got a PM recently asking for a follow up on his Léon Manta order. How can you not know where you bought something from. So yeah I’m fishy about him now

Reactions: Lenny Nero
FYI, just lost track for a moment
But from what I understand you just PMd lots of random people that aren’t GB hosts and you’ve had no interaction with in terms of sales. Plus you come into threads that are 6/7/8 years old and ask if they are still available or when the GB will start.

So I’ve just assumed over the months you’re on a wind up.

If you are legit not trolling then just write everything down, or on your phone. Make a note of everything you buy and from who. Add dates etc so you don’t get lost and muddled up.

But from what I understand you just PMd lots of random people that aren’t GB hosts and you’ve had no interaction with in terms of sales. Plus you come into threads that are 6/7/8 years old and ask if they are still available or when the GB will start.

So I’ve just assumed over the months you’re on a wind up.

If you are legit not trolling then just write everything down, or on your phone. Make a note of everything you buy and from who. Add dates etc so you don’t get lost and muddled up.
Got it, thank you for the advise

Reactions: Flloydo
What if I prefer US editions?
I'm sure you also know the reasons, right? ;)
Those people were asking about UK release, so I suggested exactly the same European ones.
No, I don't know the reasons, I've been buying from all over the world since year 2000, even when I didn't need to, just because they were cheaper, or released earlier, like from Canada and Australia.
One reason I might think of now are the digital codes.

Those people were asking about UK release, so I suggested exactly the same European ones.
No, I don't know the reasons, I've been buying from all over the world since year 2000, even when I didn't need to, just because they were cheaper, or released earlier, like from Canada and Australia.
One reason I might think of now are the digital codes.
Yep, you got one...
Another one could be the better SteelBook finish usually the US/Best Buy have.
And rest assured, I would certainly still consider buying from Europe, which means from Amazon, and I had not gotten an UNDAMAGED SteelBook from Amazon the last about 10 orders I got...
And the way Andy (@apsmith21) packages them, is close to best possible (amatoric level).
Soooo... yeah, there's reasons...