Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $169.99

6354135_so.jpg

avengers01.jpg
Avenger (Box) (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
As of today this now shows up in the SteelBook listings along with The Lion King.

Avengers 4-Movie Collection Steelbook (Only at Best Buy) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo)

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Now showing as sold out.

Around 6:30 a.m. today I noticed that Best Buy was having a 13 hour promotional sale from 6 p.m. last night to 7:00 a.m. this morning.
The offer was spend $250-$499.99 on pretty much anything and receive $25.00 off of your order. Spend $500 or more and receive $50 off of your order.

So I ordered this and steelbooks for Aladdin (1992) and (2019), Endgame, Spider-Man: Far From Home, The Lion King and some others.

So after getting a discount of $50+taxes I figure I'm getting this for $119.99 + taxes instead of $169.99.
Or to look at it another way, I'm getting a $44.99 steelbook for free. :happy:

Now suddenly this and Aladdin (1992) are sold out today. Did anybody else take advantage of this deal?
Or did the steelbook scalpers go crazy?

Yeah i managed to get that deal too luckily and just in time.

I think those damn scalpers must have gone crazy with the coupon.

It's amazing how much effort they go through to make a couple bucks. I see some of theses scalpers listings on Ebay and after fees, they are making like $1 or $2 a sale.

Reactions: Leafs17 and Stygian
Now showing as sold out.

Around 6:30 a.m. today I noticed that Best Buy was having a 13 hour promotional sale from 6 p.m. last night to 7:00 a.m. this morning.
The offer was spend $250-$499.99 on pretty much anything and receive $25.00 off of your order. Spend $500 or more and receive $50 off of your order.

So I ordered this and steelbooks for Aladdin (1992) and (2019), Endgame, Spider-Man: Far From Home, The Lion King and some others.

So after getting a discount of $50+taxes I figure I'm getting this for $119.99 + taxes instead of $169.99.
Or to look at it another way, I'm getting a $44.99 steelbook for free. :happy:

Now suddenly this and Aladdin (1992) are sold out today. Did anybody else take advantage of this deal?
Or did the steelbook scalpers go crazy?

Never thought about using that to preorder some movies damn.

Never thought about using that to preorder some movies damn.

I didn't at first either. Then I remembered the Avengers set and the pre-orders I already had in for other steelbooks. It took me about 15 minutes to think to give it a try. I wasn't sure if it would work for pre-orders, back-orders and items with different release dates. I finally finished my order with about 5 minutes left. Every item I ordered was something I already had on pre-order.

I didn't at first either. Then I remembered the Avengers set and the pre-orders I already had in for other steelbooks. It took me about 15 minutes to think to give it a try. I wasn't sure if it would work for pre-orders, back-orders and items with different release dates. I finally finished my order with about 5 minutes left. Every item I ordered was something I already had on pre-order.

Was thinking of doing it, but then completely lost track of giving it a go. Congrats on getting your "freebie!" :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I was able to order one just now. Showed as available for preorder. Tried to add it. Failed the first time. Tried again and it worked. Not shows sold out again. If you are still looking to get one I’d recommend keeping a close eye on it.

Now I just hope I can manage to sell my steelbooks for the first 3 films to offset some of the cost of this.

Reactions: Stygian
  • Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
FINALLY.

Infinity War & Endgame have the same uniformed ‘A’ artwork that the first two films do, and not the different WWA.

Just hope this makes its way to the U.K. (ideally as separate steelbooks so I don’t have to double dip on the first two films)

Reactions: svenning