Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $169.99

6354135_so.jpg

avengers01.jpg
Avenger (Box) (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
You leave all your steelbooks sealed? I can’t justify spending all that money on steelbooks and not open them especially the way damages are hidden.

What? Hidden damages? What hidden damages? Steelbooks only contain a front image, a spine and a back J-card.
There isn't anything else. I can see the front, spine and J-card on my steelbooks clearly through the shrink-wrap.

There are no damages! :cautious:

In a Bubble mailer???? SERISOULY????

Mine has a tracking number… I'll hope for the best that it's in a box AND arrive safely...

All my orders from Best Buy come with a tracking number whether it's in a box or a bubble mailer.

Shipping these in bubble mailers is disgusting. I realize they probably won't fit in an MD01 box but come on.
I don't even know how they got it to fit in those mailers.

Reactions: Leafs17
What? Hidden damages? What hidden damages? Steelbooks only contain a front image, a spine and a back J-card.
There isn't anything else. I can see the front, spine and J-card on my steelbooks clearly through the shrink-wrap.

There are no damages! :cautious:
Lol you can’t always see them unless looking in certain angles in the light and under the jcard. Some times the plastic wrap hides flaws. Have it all the time lol

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo and Stygian
Surprised you even bothered to open it with a damage like that. Hope you get a massive discount.
I figured I was safe to open it since the steelbooks are still sealed. The damage I could see was something I could live with. The hidden damage put it over the top. They offered me 15%. I said that wouldn’t do it. I questioned if they had some held back for replacements. He suggested I email customer relations with pictures. I told them I want a replacement shipped in a better way. Or a hefty discount if that’s impossible. We’ll see what they come back with.

Reactions: Stygian
I figured I was safe to open it since the steelbooks are still sealed. The damage I could see was something I could live with. The hidden damage put it over the top. They offered me 15%. I said that wouldn’t do it. I questioned if they had some held back for replacements. He suggested I email customer relations with pictures. I told them I want a replacement shipped in a better way. Or a hefty discount if that’s impossible. We’ll see what they come back with.
Keep us posted. And good luck!

Reactions: svenning
I received mine and there's a long scratch on the top:

P47OLo8.jpg

Whoever packs these should be fired. I'm going down tomorrow and asking for a replacement.

That does indeed suck. I don't know if there will be replacements. They are sold out online and I don't know if they will be stocked in stores but they might be since Captain Marvel was available in stores when it was released.

They won't be fired. They'll get a raise for shipping it out no questions asked. Warehouse managers don't want their staff wasting their time on deciding if something is flawed or damaged. Pick it, pack it, ship it. Move on to the next one. Let the customer decide if it's something that is unacceptable to them and then customer service or the store can deal with the customer.

Nobody is going to go back to a warehouse manager and say:

"Listen, we're getting a lot of reports that you guys are sending out that very important highly collectible Avengers 4K SteelBook set to customers with scratches and dents before they are even put into those flimsy bubble mailers."

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: svenning