Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $169.99

6354135_so.jpg

avengers01.jpg
Avenger (Box) (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like it's 6 feet tall and standing on the foot of the person who took the photo.
Luckily the photographers lower half, while pictured, actually includes pants :)
It looks like it's on the end of a loading dock because you can see the yellow strip that's always on the ends of loading docks. Plus the roll of pallet wrap next to it. The case appears to be like the Harry Potter case though which is shweeet! :D

Reactions: Stygian
WooHoo!!! Best Buy is raiding my PayPal account as I type. Payments are coming out for Iron Man 1,2,3, Thor 1,2 and this Avengers box set. They're faster than bank robbers! :happy:

• Haha
Reactions: Leprekon
The pending charge is on my cc now . I was worried it might cancel since I was so late to order. Now Iron Man is the only one I’m unsure about.

Pics look great! I’m really hoping the A’s on the steelbooks will be debossed/embossed too.

After watching the unboxing video in the U.S. thread I think I might actually unseal this when I get it tomorrow.