Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
Sound on this edition sucks. Period. Change to the Spanish DTS track any second and you'll notice its volume is better adjusted. English just lacks punch. The directions and everything is OK, subwoofer is very good but it just lacks punch overall. Way to screw it up Disney!!

Sargast, you are 100% correct. Thought it was only me, noticing this... It's the same for the bluray for Tropic Thunder. Change it to the other language track and you get the proper HD audio.
WTH?! DISNEY!!

So happy Zavvi actually sent me a copy I got the Zbox, but when I checked the order in July it said item 1 of 1 had shipped I was thinking there's no way I'm getting this Steelbook. Now I'm thinking since I'll have Ultron I may just see if Best Buy will swap out my order I had placed as a precaution from the Ultron backcover to Vision.

Gah, only just received this after sending it to my parents' address as I was moving house when I ordered. Scratches on the front and back and now it's sold out. Hopefully they'll replace it with one of the Zbox ones. And hopefully I can get them to send it to my current address.

Gah, only just received this after sending it to my parents' address as I was moving house when I ordered. Scratches on the front and back and now it's sold out. Hopefully they'll replace it with one of the Zbox ones. And hopefully I can get them to send it to my current address.
Damn, that sucks. Hope you manage to get it sorted out. Good luck!

Reactions: luke98
Unbelievable. Zavvi Outlet are currently selling this on Amazon for £30.60 (+ £1.26 delivery).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B013XJKL8U/?tag=hidefnin-21
23 available to order :LOL:
Its not unusual to see this lot of Zavvi sold out steelbooks after release date end listed on Amazon with Zavvi-Outlet
They also had 10+ stock of the Pixar Wall-e and Ratatouille and A Bugs Life available
You can also get The Losers - Zavvi Exclusive £19.99

Last edited:
Sometimes I think Gru and his minions are running Zavvi!! Because they're despicable. :p

And to think I nearly paid €58 for Back To The Future Trilogy! Shame on me.

So, my first copy of this which was dispatched on 8th September, never arrived and Zavvi were going to refund me. I pointed out that although the individual steelbook had sold out, they were still selling this with their Zbox, so I requested a replacement.

To my surprise they agreed and the replacement copy turned up today!

Just wanted to post this as maybe Zavvi's customer service team is starting to look after their customers! :D

So, my first copy of this which was dispatched on 8th September, never arrived and Zavvi were going to refund me. I pointed out that although the individual steelbook had sold out, they were still selling this with their Zbox, so I requested a replacement.

To my surprise they agreed and the replacement copy turned up today!

Just wanted to post this as maybe Zavvi's customer service team is starting to look after their customers! :D

Nice - that's indeed a happy result :thumbs:

Reactions: admiralakbar