Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
I think I got a dispatched email on this. Its kinda cryptic.

spacer.gif
Hello Brian Snook,

Thank you for ordering Avengers: Age of Ultron Steelbook with us.

Your Steelbook has been sent out for you on Friday the 11th of September. Please refer to your Zbox dispatch confirmation email for your delivery timescales.

If there is anything we can help you with please contact Customer Service through the message centre on your account.

Kind regards,
Zavvi.com Customer Service Team

I never got my damn z-box either now that I think about it.

Was this the one that came with the Pop Vinyl?

Yeah that's correct, also a stan lee dvd, a comic, a avengers tin, a spiderman wire clip thing and something else

I think I got a dispatched email on this. Its kinda cryptic.

I just got the same email.
Was it titled order update?

It's so stupid it's says please check the Zbox dispatch when that was months ago but I think they mean the 3-5 days thing. Not sure but a very late and stupid dispatch email

• Informative
Reactions: Geek Tragedy
Yeah that's correct, also a stan lee dvd, a comic, a avengers tin, a spiderman wire clip thing and something else

Okay that one I did get. I Never got the Ratatouille one though. I stuffed my Z-Box from this release full of even more Marvel stuff and donated to my friend's Marvel MCU podcast for a giveaway that is forthcoming. I'll post the details here when the giveaway goes live incase anyone is interested.

I just got the same email.
Was it titled order update?

It's so stupid it's says please check the Zbox dispatch when that was months ago but I think they mean the 3-5 days thing. Not sure but a very late and stupid dispatch email

I got the same e-mail a day after i received it lol.
Glad you got your copy mate, maybe all the messages they have been sent about a dispatch confirmation, has helped a bit. :thumbs:

tis here and it's a nice effort. Not overtly showy but it's a decent enough match to the Avengers Assemble steelbook. Always feels nice to keep the MCU steelbooks complete until the next one...:)

For me personally -
I hope Zacvi continue to do the ZBOX thing because it stops me ordering from them, and I actually enjoy not being able to support them and it being out of my hands.

I have Ant Man on pre order, Terminator, Inside Out, Princess and the frog (for my girlfriends Disney collection), and Blade II and III. Ideally, I'm hoping Film Arena do a Terminator Genysis, Blade II and III and Nova do Inside Out. I just would like to cut Zavvi out completely so the way they're acting lately is doing me a massive favour.

Reactions: dLux
I am impressed with this steelbook, I think the spot gloss was a good call, I think it is better than been full gloss. The only improvement would be a title on the spine, but we know they won't do that.

It's a pity we can't share the USA's print run.

Zavvi seem to be putting everything Marvel in with the ZBOX these days.

Got a copy the other day. Looks pretty good, but I wish they would have aligned the left bottom of the A better so it doesnt look like its floating or hanging as the top of the A is outside the steel.

Reactions: LloydJBailey
For me personally -
I hope Zacvi continue to do the ZBOX thing because it stops me ordering from them, and I actually enjoy not being able to support them and it being out of my hands....

...I just would like to cut Zavvi out completely so the way they're acting lately is doing me a massive favour.

Haha, I feel pretty much the same ^^ I dont want to order from Zavvi, and it feels good when I dont.
Though I would hate if they continued with the ZBox crap. I still want those marvel steels :/

Haha, I feel pretty much the same ^^ I dont want to order from Zavvi, and it feels good when I dont.
Though I would hate if they continued with the ZBox crap. I still want those marvel steels :/

Just as much fun to be had in ordering and cancelling a few days before dispatch notification when you realise you don't really need or want that steelbook after all.
Add to that the strong possibility that if you change your mind at a later date you'll be able to pick up the very same steelbook for a fiver or more less :)

No comment about the combos or rather no comment to add to what has been already written by myself and others.

Last edited:
Reactions: dLux