Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Ultron Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Vision edition.

ultron.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oddly my order has been marked shipped with a shipping label created. However, the hold on my account from earlier @ $29.99 apiece was refunded a few days ago and there isn't a new charge...

Does anyone know if Best Buy will price adjustment to the lower price for people who ordered it at the higher price?

They usually do yes on release day for this I would assume as they've temporarily jacked the price back up. If you don't get a refund call them they are always nice, & will get you the lower price.

Last edited:
Also I may be late to the party but does anyone else see "Collectable Lenticular Packing" on the BB sticker??? LMAO
Yeah, if all of BBY's copies have this it would definitely be a factory error. Seems like someone with authority would notice in final packaging and say "wait a minute" :stop:

Finally looks like we get a quality finish on a steel in the US!......But half of Ultrons head looks cut off at the top.

That's quite annoying. Vision's head is okay but his fingers are cut off a bit and makes his hand look kind of weird but i'd rather fingers than head i guess lol.

Last edited: