Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Ultron Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Vision edition.

ultron.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I guess I missed that discussion. I was too busy looking at all the tag posts and gifs going back and forth. Excuse me for trying to post some helpful info :rofl::thumbs:
BTW it's actually debossed (all the black areas within the circle to give the impression that the A is embossed ) To be even more helpful. ;)

So, does anyone actually know whether and what is embossed, and is this a matte finish or gloss as I have poor vision, and this is NOT released until this Friday so I don't know how anyone get an advance copy as even my GM can't!!!!

Any more definitive answers to actual steelbook description would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS

So, does anyone actually know whether and what is embossed, and is this a matte finish or gloss as I have poor vision, and this is NOT released until this Friday so I don't know how anyone get an advance copy as even my GM can't!!!!

Any more definitive answers to actual steelbook description would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS
Go to the UK release thread and bored yourself to tears reading the discussion about the steelbook. This may still be gloss though.

Just called and their phone system said my order from Sept 2 is awaiting fulfillment. Talked to someone on the phone and they said to wait until Oct 2nd to call.

Not liking this.

Edit: just got my shipping notice!

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007