Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Ultron Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Vision edition.

ultron.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the only difference is the title on the spine. I think the artwork on the front of the steelbook is the same worldwide.

...and of course the artwork on the back for the vision edition

Ok thanks, i just had a discussion with another member about this so i wanted to make sure nothing specific has been announced yet. :)
Maybe it will get another finish, like it was with the last few Marvel steels in the US in opposite to the WWA steels..

Come on, there must be some pics of this thing flying around somewhere already?!

like it was with the last few Marvel steels in the US in opposite to the WWA steels..!

Actually, the latest one, Guardians of the Galaxy, had the same treatment worldwide. Bossing and finish was the same. I believe they will go about it the same way this time also, as there isnt even a title on the front.
The only difference, me guessing, could be the inside artwork, excluding the Vision version. But honestly, I believe everything will be the same.

Anyone else seeing that when you try and check out with the Ultron edition, it says it's sold out online?

Just curious if it's me, or actually sold out... :wow:

Can't even do in store pick up. I got this message:

We're sorry.
Due to high demand, this item is sold out and has been removed from your order:

Reactions: apsmith21
Can't even do in store pick up. I got this message:

We're sorry.
Due to high demand, this item is sold out and has been removed from your order:

Wooo, then I just snuck my own personal order in - did an instore pickup for 1x copy of Ultron.

@apsmith21
What does this mean for the group buy? :O

Copies are already ordered, so rest easy. :)

i preordered at 29.99. how is bestbuy with dropping preordered prices to match their new low? i know target usually takes care of me but not sure about bestbuy.

UPDATE Just read the preceding page where this is discussed, saying it 'should' ship at the 19.99. If not, I'll take to BestBuy for an adjustment.

Last edited:
I can add to the basket, but I can't choose to deliver at my house. Apparently is only available for store pick up. When you add to the cart, is it possible to choose to deliver at your house?
If the option is not presented to you, then unfortunately no. But the option may come back at a later time. If you are not in the US, try and see if member @apsmith21 can assist you-he is hosting a group buy.

If the option is not presented to you, then unfortunately no. But the option may come back at a later time. If you are not in the US, try and see if member @apsmith21 can assist you-he is hosting a group buy.
I was going to ship at my friend's house. But when I choose that option, it does not show the time to deliver, then when I go to checkout, the item disappear. I guess I'm gonna have to settle for the Vision version then. Thanks for your help.

Last edited: