Avengers: Age of Ultron - In theaters May 1, 2015

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

Tagline: A New Age Has Come.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joss Whedon[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Spader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Taylor-Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Bettany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cobie Smulders[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Cheadle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stellan Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Linda Cardellini[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Claudia Kim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Delpy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Henry Goodman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick W. Nicholson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kerry Condon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominique Provost-Chalkley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isaac Andrews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dilyana Bouklieva[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Westwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Bleach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Imogen Poynton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isabella Poynton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]142[/RUNTIME]

Plot: When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
t90Y3G8UGQp0f0DrP60wRu9gfrH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Trailers:

avengers2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: coolchic and Drum18
I just saw the movie last night and i was surprised at how Human the movie feels.The first movie was so... superheorwie and over the top.Age Of Ultron felt like a movie with some heart.In this movie we finally get to see some development for the humans and lesser members of the Avengers, and it had a great feel.This makes sense, since the Russo's movies are more grounded and less reliant on wit and Cheap jokes.

Ultron was one of the fun and brilliant Villains I've seen in my 27 years.He commands the screen and steels every scene he's in.That's not easy with the cast of The Avengers.Something to say about James Spader.Would love to have seen him in more Action, but i will take what i can get.

Overall the movie was great and ,in my Opinion, was better than the first.I was already excited for Cap 3, but i am more so now than ever.

P.S. Josh deserves to be slapped for that ending.Avengers.........

I thought this sequel was pants, too many jokes ruined it for me. and Ultron was just lame in my opinion. I'm glad whedon isn't doing the third one, hopefully the Russo's will sort it out.

Reactions: AlienKing
I've seen this movie three times now including once in IMAX 3D and 4DX. The IMAX size is worth it, but the 3D didn't impress me too much.

As for the 4DX, it was actually pretty cool. I can't recommend 4DX for everyone, but for action fans that don't mind trying something different, it's worth it to check out at least once. The seat movement was well done as was the vibrations, but the air puffs were a tad overdone and the mist and smell were non existent from my experience. Price tag will steer most casual fans away, but for the hardcore action fans; it's worth it to check out at least once.

From the 4DX showing, I also got custom 3D Avenger glasses. I got Black Widow, my friend got the Vision. Not bad for a random movie collectible.

Movie wise, I posted in another thread my pros and cons. But I thought it was good, not great. Not as good as Avengers 1 or Winter Soldier. But still very enjoyable and a must see for any Marvel fans.

Reactions: Drum18