Avengers: Age of Ultron - In theaters May 1, 2015

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

Tagline: A New Age Has Come.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joss Whedon[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Spader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Taylor-Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Bettany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cobie Smulders[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Cheadle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stellan Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Linda Cardellini[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Claudia Kim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Delpy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Henry Goodman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick W. Nicholson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kerry Condon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominique Provost-Chalkley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isaac Andrews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dilyana Bouklieva[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Westwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Bleach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Imogen Poynton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isabella Poynton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]142[/RUNTIME]

Plot: When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
t90Y3G8UGQp0f0DrP60wRu9gfrH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Trailers:

avengers2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: coolchic and Drum18
Even if this movie didn't make the money it made a sequel would have been made anyway.just sucks how man years we are going to have to wait.

From Comic Book movies:

When speaking with LA Times, Avengers director Joss Whedon :
“You know, I’m very torn. It’s an enormous amount of work telling what is ultimately somebody else’s story, even though I feel like I did get to put myself into it. But at the same time, I have a bunch of ideas, and they all seem really cool.”

They want to bring in more females for the sequel. I am not against it as long as they are in the avengers, I mean as long as they were in the comic books too. If he pulls it out of his arse then I will just not go see it. I hate it when they do this BS.

Reactions: ash333
From CBM:
Badtaste.it attended a Disney convention with John Lasseter today in Riccione Italy.

Nothing really fancy, but Marvel's Phase II is on it's way! :scat:

Attachments

• earlymarvel2.JPG
    earlymarvel2.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 261
Reactions: bigrob
Please god let Joss Whedon direct, I think i may actually cry if he doesn't. It wouldn't be the first time I did when I found out Zack Snyder was directing Man of Steel lol!

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Please god let Joss Whedon direct, I think i may actually cry if he doesn't. It wouldn't be the first time I did when I found out Zack Snyder was directing Man of Steel lol!

you and me both! I was none to happy to hear of ZS directing Man of Steel (still am not but since Nolan is producing I have some faith). Im not sure why they would even consider anyone else to direct A2 after how well A1 was done.

Reactions: Bk2DaFuture
you and me both! I was none to happy to hear of ZS directing Man of Steel (still am not but since Nolan is producing I have some faith). Im not sure why they would even consider anyone else to direct A2 after how well A1 was done.

Ye having heard about Nolan and that the film has a lot of action in im not so worried now. Yeah after how good the Avengers was i just cant imagine anyone else making the sequel.

After the success of the first movie, surely Avengers 2 would be handed to Joss on a plate with freedom to do pretty much whatever he wants.

You ever picture what kind of fighter Thanos is in motion? I imagine as a "stay-still, moving just a little bit" kick-ass fighter. For example, if he's fighting Hulk, and when Hulk throws a punch, I just picture Thanos just casually stepping to the side to avoid getting hit, or just simply catching Hulk's hand before Thanos throws a punch.

From Comicbookmovies:
Disney just announced Joss Whedon will write and direct THE AVENGERS 2 and develop a Marvel TV show for ABC.

and more!

From Comicbookmovies:
Joss Whedon has signed an exclusive deal with Marvel Studios for film and television through the end of June 2015. As part of that deal, Whedon will write and direct Marvel’s The Avengers 2 as well as help develop a new live action series for Marvel Television at ABC. He will also contribute creatively to the next phase of Marvel’s cinematic universe.”

Reactions: Jason Bourne
I had saw last night that he signed for the second one and i was all like
:oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah:

As for him working on a tv show im :ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno:

Come on ABC dont be like FOX

:movie: