Avengers: Age of Ultron - In theaters May 1, 2015

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

Tagline: A New Age Has Come.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joss Whedon[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Spader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Taylor-Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Bettany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cobie Smulders[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Cheadle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stellan Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Linda Cardellini[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Claudia Kim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Delpy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Henry Goodman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick W. Nicholson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kerry Condon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominique Provost-Chalkley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isaac Andrews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dilyana Bouklieva[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Westwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Bleach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Imogen Poynton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isabella Poynton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]142[/RUNTIME]

Plot: When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
t90Y3G8UGQp0f0DrP60wRu9gfrH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Trailers:

avengers2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: coolchic and Drum18
James Spader will face off against Earth’s Mightiest Heroes as the villain in Marvel’s "Avengers: Age of Ultron," the sequel to 2012’s record-breaking "Marvel’s The Avengers." The Emmy Award-winning actor will play Ultron in the Avengers’ much anticipated return to the big screen from writer/director Joss Whedon. The film comes to theaters on May 1, 2015.

Spader earned three Emmy Awards for his role as Alan Shore on "Boston Legal" and "The Practice," and will return to television this fall in NBC’s highly anticipated series "The Blacklist." Most recently Spader was seen in the critically-acclaimed film "Lincoln" directed by Steven Spielberg and has previously worked with a long list of accomplished film directors including David Cronenberg, Curtis Hansen, Sidney Lumet, Mike Nichols, Tim Robbins, Robert Rodriguez, Steven Soderbergh, and Oliver Stone.

More info on the guy:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000652/

Reactions: tridon
there's a rumor that Whedon is considering killing off characters for Avengers 2. I hear there's also a rumor that if he does that I am going to stop paying for his movies :p lol

Chances are there won't be an Avengers 3. The stars are just too expensive including Mr. Downey.

Whedon is famous for making groundbreaking finales and if this is the case, his closing will be worth the wait. Besides, Marvel would probably want to end this off with a bang.

Chances are there won't be an Avengers 3. The stars are just too expensive including Mr. Downey.

Whedon is famous for making groundbreaking finales and if this is the case, his closing will be worth the wait. Besides, Marvel would probably want to end this off with a bang.

i disagree. Marvel already has designs for phase 3 which probably be concluded with avengers 3. its only natural. if some of the actors (downing especially want crazy money, they can replace them..but they movies bring so much money, that the studio will pay them good money...

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

I hope he doesn't kill anyone off!

he talked about this some days before..its a thought but he have to think about losing a potential franchise and of course Marvel losing money, so i believe its very difficult to kill someone..if he decided to kill anybody maybe he would go for Black widow or Jeremy Renner's guy...or anyother insigniicant...

This is playing out like X-Men. Although they could technically replace any old actor, they might have difficulty in replacing a significant Downey. Yes, Avengers is a huge moneymaker but only for the sole reason of how they have brought it about (I.E. Phase 1+2).

Audiences can react pretty negatively should they start replacing stars to play well known roles. As far as I'm concerned Avengers 2 may lead to dsomething bigger, but it is unlikely we will see an Avengers 3.

I suppose time will tell...

Downey's already signed on for an Avengers 3, so it's happening. Whether Joss is on board, who knows? Same goes for the rest of the cast. I'm sure if Marvel REALLY want Thor and Cap in it, they can convince both of the Chris's. I can guarantee Mark Ruffalo will continue playing Banner/Hulk, especially since Downey is returning. Hawkeye and Black Widow won't be needed in the third Avengers if they're introducing Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in the second film... plus Ant-Man and whatever other characters that are introduced in Phase 3 will probably be in Avengers 3, too.

No, there WILL be an Avengers 3, but that WILL be the final Avengers. We'll see Thanos finally battle the Earth-based heroes (don't forget that Thanos will be introduced in Guardians of the Galaxy and that that will set up his Avengers 3 appearance).

Now, on to Avengers 2 for a moment... James Spader as Ultron!!!! Now THAT I can get behind! :scat:

there's a rumor that Whedon is considering killing off characters for Avengers 2. I hear there's also a rumor that if he does that I am going to stop paying for his movies :p lol

I agree with his reasoning behind possibly offing a character, though. Chances are, it wouldn't be one of the big 3, anyway (Iron Man, Thor, Cap, Hulk). It'd be Hawkeye or Widow... or maybe even Fury. Sam Jackson signed on to nine films. What will be Avengers 2? Let's see... Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Captain America, Avengers, Captain America 2... hmm, nope! He'll live! :p

Phase 3 is already a go.
Ant-man is already in pre-production, there's good chance to see Doctor Strange and more to go.

Is Phase 3 the final for The Avengers? Maybe, only time will tell... but seriously... if you were a Marvel Exec, would you kill your Billion $$$ money making franchise? :naughty:

Phase 3 is already a go.
Ant-man is already in pre-production, there's good chance to see Doctor Strange and more to go.

Is Phase 3 the final for The Avengers? Maybe, only time will tell... but seriously... if you were a Marvel Exec, would you kill your Billion $$$ money making franchise? :naughty:

The Avengers have ALWAYS been more than just Iron Man, Cap, Thor and Hulk, too. That franchise can continue with ANY character. Marvel Studios has proved time and time again that they know what they're doing. Their films will continue to kick ass right up to Phase 4 and beyond! :)

So can anyone explain to me who Ultron is please?

I just googled him as I've never heard of him either and found this page on wiki:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultron

The visual appearance and powers of the character have varied, but common powers include superhuman levels of strength, speed, stamina, durability, and reflexes; flight at subsonic speeds; and various offensive weapons such as concussive blasts of energy fired from its optical sensors and hands, and an "encephalo-ray", which places victims into a deathlike coma. The latter ray also allows Ultron to mesmerize and mind-control victims, or implant subliminal hypnotic commands within their minds to be enacted at a later time. Ultron also has the ability to convert electromagnetic radiation into electrical energy for use or storage. Ultron has a genius intellect, a capacity for creative intelligence and self-repair, superhuman cybernetic analytical capabilities, and the ability to process information and make calculations with superhuman speed and accuracy. The character is an expert roboticist and strategist.

So i think he basically a really tough dude and it will be interesting to see how and if he gets beats.