Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D - 3D+2D Collector's Edition - 4K+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D) - £59.99 (3D+2D CE) - £67.99 (4K+2D CE)
Note: Collector’s Editions limited to only 1500 copies worldwide

12091900-1684684660698726.jpg 12091902-1044684661430090.jpg
12091900-6584684660923096.jpg12091900-7854684664162187.jpg
12091903-3504668117681516.jpg12091903-1234668117803826.jpg12091903-9834668117413490.jpg12091903-7394668117157743.jpg
413662-4496bdd58eb1d133c21f9ed7360a8022.jpg 413661-1de24024a4bb602de4c2fa2f4d49601b.jpg
*advice ordering multiples* be wary ordering multiple editions/copies in a single order if you plan on cancelling when you later decided which edition you want to keep: Zavvi cancellation is not reliable or simple, specially if using discount codes.
2 options:
A - pick and choose - separate orders for each item/edition
B - use the "contact us" option on the website and request for a specific title to be cancelled

(Thanks to Dazzler and Paulboland for pointing this out)

Last edited:
Well don’t bring them here lol
I aim to watch my blufans edition.

Your going to wait that long? That’s mad

Going to see this Sunday. Can’t f*cking wait. Pretty much avoided all social media and YouTube for now.

Big group if us going, and we gona get food and drinks after. Don’t ever do that after a cinema trip and we all agreed this would be perfect so we can sit their in silent, eat and cry whilst looking at each other In the eyes at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Yep... either that or go to the cinema tonight. I'll probably end up waiting though :p
There is no endgame... MCU will keep on going :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Yep... either that or go to the cinema tonight. I'll probably end up waiting though :p
There is no endgame... MCU will keep on going :LOL:
I'll have to play the waiting game too... apparently the ticket prices at my local cinema are the most expensive outside of London. (n)

This was easily my favourite cinematic experience I've ever had. Saw it in IMAX yesterday morning, fully sold out screening.
I've never seen a crowd interact so much with a movie.
I'm going back again tomorrow. And Sunday.
My screening yesterday was sold out also. Actually the whole day was. And there were only limited spaces left for today.

I loved the curveballs this film threw at you and all the twists. Nobody in my screening was rowdy. You could hear a pin drop for the quiet bits. Which I didn't expect to be honest considering there were a lot of teens and young kids there.

This was easily my favourite cinematic experience I've ever had. Saw it in IMAX yesterday morning, fully sold out screening.
You must love people.

• Haha
Reactions: MerlinT
I'll have to play the waiting game too... apparently the ticket prices at my local cinema are the most expensive outside of London. (n)

I can understand waiting for the normal home release because some don’t like the cinema etc and prices are silly (luckily my local is £4 but my mate has a taste card so if we go odeon we do that) but waiting for Blufans is crazy. Especially for a film of this calibre where anything could get massively ruined at any point and at the rate they release a new marvel film.
Unless of course the marvel films don’t do it fo you as a mad fan lol

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I can understand waiting for the normal home release because some don’t like the cinema etc and prices are silly (luckily my local is £4 but my mate has a taste card so if we go odeon we do that) but waiting for Blufans is crazy. Especially for a film of this calibre where anything could get massively ruined at any point and at the rate they release a new marvel film.
Unless of course the marvel films don’t do it fo you as a mad fan lol
Oh nah, I won't be waiting for Blufans (I don't buy them)... I'll be waiting for the UK steel. I'm not the biggest Marvel fan as you know, so I'm in no major rush to see it... plus I pretty knew everything about Infinity War before finally seeing that, yet still thoroughly enjoyed it, so I'm not too worried about spoilers. :)

You just do their awesome concept artwork :naughty: but don't get the actual steelbook??? :wow::wtf: Good to hear you're staying faithful to the UK lol, but damn son!! :wacky: :rofl:
Haha IKR?! All work and no play! Seriously though... as much as I like the majority of their releases, I'm just not a big enough Marvel fan to justify the price of their editions.

Oh nah, I won't be waiting for Blufans (I don't buy them)... I'll be waiting for the UK steel. I'm not the biggest Marvel fan as you know, so I'm in no major rush to see it... plus I pretty knew everything about Infinity War before finally seeing that, yet still thoroughly enjoyed it, so I'm not too worried about spoilers. :)

Yeah I assumed you’d wait for the U.K. steel.

It’s actually breaking me that I haven’t seen it yet. Really wanted to go tonight but we can all only get together on Sunday

Haha IKR?! All work and no play! Seriously though... as much as I like the majority of their releases, I'm just not a big enough Marvel fan to justify the price of their editions.
:rolleyes: You'd think they'd be cutting you a sweet deal given you're chief Blufans CAA :squint: (Concept Art Ambassador :LOL:).

But seriously, I hear ya' ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles

For real? I loved the film, it was nothing short of epic but right now I don't know if I even want to see it a second time at the cinema let alone 3 times in as many days. In fact it was so epic I don't think I'm done digesting it the first time around yet

For real? I loved the film, it was nothing short of epic but right now I don't know if I even want to see it a second time at the cinema let alone 3 times in as many days. In fact it was so epic I don't think I'm done digesting it the first time around yet

Ah, I'll see how I get on with it tomorrow. I saw it solo yesterday morning so I'll be taking my girlfriend tomorrow.
I know what you mean though, there is so much of it that its near impossible to digest everything. And come the screening tomorrow I might be fine with two viewings.

Was able to see it this afternoon what a film , going again on may the 4th be with you day.pre ordered 4K collectors edition can’t wait to get on my setup

Yeah I assumed you’d wait for the U.K. steel.

It’s actually breaking me that I haven’t seen it yet. Really wanted to go tonight but we can all only get together on Sunday
You should just sneak a solo-viewing in before you go with the others. ;)