Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D - 3D+2D Collector's Edition - 4K+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D) - £59.99 (3D+2D CE) - £67.99 (4K+2D CE)
Note: Collector’s Editions limited to only 1500 copies worldwide

12091900-1684684660698726.jpg 12091902-1044684661430090.jpg
12091900-6584684660923096.jpg12091900-7854684664162187.jpg
12091903-3504668117681516.jpg12091903-1234668117803826.jpg12091903-9834668117413490.jpg12091903-7394668117157743.jpg
413662-4496bdd58eb1d133c21f9ed7360a8022.jpg 413661-1de24024a4bb602de4c2fa2f4d49601b.jpg
*advice ordering multiples* be wary ordering multiple editions/copies in a single order if you plan on cancelling when you later decided which edition you want to keep: Zavvi cancellation is not reliable or simple, specially if using discount codes.
2 options:
A - pick and choose - separate orders for each item/edition
B - use the "contact us" option on the website and request for a specific title to be cancelled

(Thanks to Dazzler and Paulboland for pointing this out)

Last edited:
Price of 4K+2D CE has been increased to £91.99
Just ordered my copy and the 4K was showing £67.99 for me..possible glitch or alternative currency?

Definitely £67.99 in GPB

So- fair warning- this movie feels like fan-fiction. xD

Your enjoyment of this film will most likely depend entirely upon how willing you are to see pure fan-service.
Did feel part disjointed for me but some amazingly bits also...just didn’t like how expected it all was(for me and the few leaks I read of last year...all I knew of were there, so aside from one thing that felt out of character for me, it didn’t have the same unexpected aspect that Infinity War did, even though with that I knew about Loki and was familiar with the comics so knew how things COULD go)

Attachments

• 206C9C19-B22F-4CB2-AA1B-37FA8CC29F62.png
    206C9C19-B22F-4CB2-AA1B-37FA8CC29F62.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 205
  • AF6AE958-5925-421E-89D1-652D4F1646F2.png
    AF6AE958-5925-421E-89D1-652D4F1646F2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 191
Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered my copy and the 4K was showing £67.99 for me..possible glitch or alternative currency?

Definitely £67.99 in GPB

Did feel part disjointed for me but some amazingly bits also...just didn’t like how expected it all was(for me and the few leaks I read of last year...all I knew of were there, so aside from one thing that felt out of character for me, it didn’t have the same unexpected aspect that Infinity War did, even though with that I knew about Loki and was familiar with the comics so knew how things COULD go)
My mistake!

I agree, I'm also running out of shelf space. EEK!
I’m having a steel spring clean(amongst other things...books, comics whatever is in the spare room room really) to make space.
Though I plan on double/triple dipping some other Marvel editions I want(Guardians Nova, Doctor Strange Kimchi etc) ..so making room on movies I’ve not watc in years for more MCU

My mistake!
I wasn’t blaming..,just stating that whatever may have occurred is no longer so :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
have noticed the collectors edition they have upped the number to 1500 per edition, looks like the 1000 didnt last long.
but reckon they will sell out fast later in the day.
glad i ordered all 4 and cancel what i dont want nearer the time once my brain has had a chance to process it all and hopefully proper beauty shots.
but zavvi could be shooting themselves in the foot here doing so many versions, reckon everyone will start ordering ALL then cancel later on.
i didnt with captain marvel but wish i did, amazing what the fear of missing out will do :hilarious:
but this new process fixes all of that.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: yeslek
I dont get why the front of the Collector's box isn't shown, and why Captain America isn't on the slipcover? I'm not keen on this...the steelbook design is nice in a simple way but will probably be a placeholder like previous releases, the extras seem a bit lacking, the slipcover seems like a basic homemade cut and paste job, and I dont really need gimmicky sound and light boxes. It feels like a budget collectors edition.

Hope they release some "in hand" shots of the CE (for this and Cap Marvel) before release... Light up box reminds me of an old Count Duckula VHS box I used to have growing up....

Hope they release some "in hand" shots of the CE (for this and Cap Marvel) before release... Light up box reminds me of an old Count Duckula VHS box I used to have growing up....
Zavvi don’t tend to do that...it’s stock photos with them sadly.

But deciding which edition of this to keep will be easier once members get copies and review/share pics of the Captain Marvel CE.
Depending on quality of that depends if I keep this CE or just the steel

Just a warning to people:

For those who have ordered all 4 items together in one purchase (presumably using the code) if you try to cancel one or two items from that order then it won't allow you to do so unless you cancel the ENTIRE order.

Rather than the usual "attempt to cancel part of the order" it states the below and if you try to select one of the items to cancel giving the reason in the little drop down menu then for some reason it doesn't let
you unless you cancel every item in the order.

Special Offers
Attempt to cancel a special offer purchased as part of the order

Just a heads up really because if these go out of stock and you want to cancel some later on and it doesn't let you then you are stuck with all of them, unless you cancel the lot (losing out on all of them).

I have cancelled the order of all 4 and re-ordered them all individually.
Don't know if it's just a glitch for me at present but the only options I have are to cancel the entire order or the above option in bold, which doesn't work when trying to cancel a few of the items.

All it keeps saying is 'Please specify whether to cancel part or all of the order' which prompts you to select the reason for cancelling in EVERY drop down menu for each item.

Bare in mind, when I ordered all 4 together NONE of them I used with the code.

I have since used the code on individual orders.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: K.i.T and Noodles
Just a warning to people:

For those who have ordered all 4 items together in one purchase (presumably using the code) if you try to cancel one or two items from that order then it won't allow you to do so unless you cancel the ENTIRE order.

Rather than the usual "attempt to cancel part of the order" it states the below and if you try to select one of the items to cancel giving the reason in the little drop down menu then for some reason it doesn't let
you unless you cancel every item in the order.

Special Offers
Attempt to cancel a special offer purchased as part of the order

Just a heads up really because if these go out of stock and you want to cancel some later on and it doesn't let you then you are stuck with all of them, unless you cancel the lot (losing out on all of them).

I have cancelled the order of all 4 and re-ordered them all individually.
Don't know if it's just a glitch for me at present but the only options I have are to cancel the entire order or the above option in bold, which doesn't work when trying to cancel a few of the items.

All it keeps saying is 'Please specify whether to cancel part or all of the order' which prompts you to select the reason for cancelling in EVERY drop down menu for each item.

Bare in mind, when I ordered all 4 together NONE of them I used with the code.

I have since used the code on individual orders.
Thanks for pointing this out! I ordered mine separately for this exact reason, but it never crossed my mind that others may not be aware.

Thanks for pointing this out! I ordered mine separately for this exact reason, but it never crossed my mind that others may not be aware.
I did the same thing with Cap Marvel (ordered all 4 together) then cancelled two of them, but it let me then. I've also ordered things in the past together and been able to cancel individual items in that order. Why this is now different, god knows!

I did the same thing with Cap Marvel (ordered all 4 together) then cancelled two of them, but it let me then. I've also ordered things in the past together and been able to cancel individual items in that order. Why this is now different, god knows!
Oh, weird. Last time I ordered a number of items together and tried to cancel one it wouldn't let me... that was some years ago too (I've ordered separately ever since then). Zavvi have always been a mystery though! :wacky:

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
I've ordered the 4k collectors box missed out on using the code.
Anyone also know what zavvi do with pre orders what have old bank card details on.
I've just realised I have a few pre orders on my account on my old bank card and have just been sent a new 1 in the post which i have now added will they automatically use the new card or just decline the whole order and I miss out?

Ordered the 3D Collectors Box. I have no idea why??? The only MCU flicks I’ve really liked are the GOTG and Ant Man entries, and maybe DR Strange. But I do have Steelbooks for pretty much the whole lot (not many premiums mind you). Guess I can cancel later.

I've ordered the 4k collectors box missed out on using the code.
Anyone also know what zavvi do with pre orders what have old bank card details on.
I've just realised I have a few pre orders on my account on my old bank card and have just been sent a new 1 in the post which i have now added will they automatically use the new card or just decline the whole order and I miss out?
Maybe others can confirm too, but as I have read from others the whole order fails at the time Zavvi tries to get the money. It uses the payment details from the time of ordering.

Reactions: yeslek