Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D - 3D+2D Collector's Edition - 4K+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D) - £59.99 (3D+2D CE) - £67.99 (4K+2D CE)
Note: Collector’s Editions limited to only 1500 copies worldwide

12091900-1684684660698726.jpg 12091902-1044684661430090.jpg
12091900-6584684660923096.jpg12091900-7854684664162187.jpg
12091903-3504668117681516.jpg12091903-1234668117803826.jpg12091903-9834668117413490.jpg12091903-7394668117157743.jpg
413662-4496bdd58eb1d133c21f9ed7360a8022.jpg 413661-1de24024a4bb602de4c2fa2f4d49601b.jpg
*advice ordering multiples* be wary ordering multiple editions/copies in a single order if you plan on cancelling when you later decided which edition you want to keep: Zavvi cancellation is not reliable or simple, specially if using discount codes.
2 options:
A - pick and choose - separate orders for each item/edition
B - use the "contact us" option on the website and request for a specific title to be cancelled

(Thanks to Dazzler and Paulboland for pointing this out)

Last edited:
Mine arrived this morning too.

The spot glossing must be extremely subtle because I cannot make it out at all. Having said that, I haven't removed the cellophane yet......

Very disappointed with it in hand. It's dull as hell. Can hardly make out any details on the characters..

I failed and got summoned onto Destiny 2 Sunday eve....lol

BUT when Spider-man is out, I might try a full 23 movie run though of the Entire MCU(can usually do 1-2 movies per night depending on my mood)

Glad to hear yours arrived though.
Also, how have you not seen it yet? Have you managed to stay spoiler free?
No, not seen it yet (only DC offerings or GOTG at cinema for me) - not spoiler free and that's OK too. TBH won't ruin the enjoyment when I do sit down and give this a watch in 3d. You never know may even heighten my appreciation of this as the endgame plays out ;)

Now having a Marvel Movie Marathon for all 23 will be one heckava few weeks watching and stamina - you'll definitely have to keep the forums updated with progress if you do commit..be interesting how you find the films holding up to that Marvel winning formula :thumbs:

Mine arrived this morning too.

The spot glossing must be extremely subtle because I cannot make it out at all. Having said that, I haven't removed the cellophane yet......

Very disappointed with it in hand. It's dull as hell. Can hardly make out any details on the characters..
My order not arrived today hopefully tomorrow
I'm also waiting on IT Steelbook to arrive

Reactions: BluSteel2012
No, not seen it yet (only DC offerings or GOTG at cinema for me) - not spoiler free and that's OK too. TBH won't ruin the enjoyment when I do sit down and give this a watch in 3d. You never know may even heighten my appreciation of this as the endgame plays out ;)

Now having a Marvel Movie Marathon for all 23 will be one heckava few weeks watching and stamina - you'll definitely have to keep the forums updated with progress if you do commit..be interesting how you find the films holding up to that Marvel winning formula :thumbs:
I've done a marathon of sorts pre-Infinity War and then again earlier this year before Endgame, and it only take me a few weeks, but always enjoyable. Even one movie a day is easily done - though revisiting things knowing how it all ends....ooo....got another month at least before Spidey start releasing around the world so chances are I'll re-watch EG before then - IMO the 3D was fantastic. Just as good as IW which I loved.

Reactions: GeoRattray
I just received my 4k copy today, it looked fine this morning but after looking at again it looks really off, on the front cover the A is dark purple, almost glossy at the top and then half way down it just stops. Has anyone else noticed this?

No delivery today of My Avengers Endgame Steelbook order that was shipped on Wednesday 28th

The only Zavvi order I got delivery today was IT Steelbook and that was shipped on Thursday 29th

Hopefully Monday I will have delivery of Avengers

This better not been shipped using Sweden Post in a basic cardboard mailer as that will mean highly likely arriving damaged and upto to 2 more weeks to arrive

I just received my 4k copy today, it looked fine this morning but after looking at again it looks really off, on the front cover the A is dark purple, almost glossy at the top and then half way down it just stops. Has anyone else noticed this?
J-card of the CE?

I've only half opened mine down the edge to get the steel out, so the wrapping is still on it(no need to buy a protector this way ;) )

Or are you talking about the steelbook not the CE?

It’s true about the A on the front. I noticed it the other day

Have to hold it up to sunlight to see it clearer though

J-card of the CE?

I've only half opened mine down the edge to get the steel out, so the wrapping is still on it(no need to buy a protector this way ;) )

Or are you talking about the steelbook not the CE?
I was meaning the steelbook its self, Ive tried to get a pic of it but I can't get one that displays it. If you look at the top of the inside of the the A there's a clear line across the steelbook horizontally, from there down looks like the colour is fadded, previously I said it didnt look glossed but thats not correct.

It’s true about the A on the front. I noticed it the other day

Have to hold it up to sunlight to see it clearer though
Is it possible you could take a picture if you can? I've tried but I can't get it to show up, the camera on my phone isnt any good. I feel like people would want to know, I know i would, I just can't unsee it now. I wasn't expecting much but after IF''s steelbook I was wanting something amazing to round off my marvel collection, the zavvi IF''s steelbook had a great embossing and was a real treat. The underwhelming artwork and borderline factory fault as mentioned previously has really made me disappointed, at least I done with Marvel SB, so that's a plus.

Reactions: yeslek
Is it possible you could take a picture if you can? I've tried but I can't get it to show up, the camera on my phone isnt any good. I feel like people would want to know, I know i would, I just can't unsee it now. I wasn't expecting much but after IF''s steelbook I was wanting something amazing to round off my marvel collection, the zavvi IF''s steelbook had a great embossing and was a real treat. The underwhelming artwork and borderline factory fault as mentioned previously has really made me disappointed, at least I done with Marvel SB, so that's a plus.

I’ll to it tomorrow if I remember, need some better light. It’s nearly midnight here and won’t show up properly

I was meaning the steelbook its self, Ive tried to get a pic of it but I can't get one that displays it. If you look at the top of the inside of the the A there's a clear line across the steelbook horizontally, from there down looks like the colour is fadded, previously I said it didnt look glossed but thats not correct.
I've just taken a look at my steelbook and I think your're mistaken in what your seeing, the horizontal line your seeing it appears about an inch above Iron Mans head, and it looks to me like a fade line or mist line as some of the characters look like they're in some mist, looking at the rear characters/feet. The fading A is on the mockup.

The line is just a bit abrupt rather than a smooth fade, also the spot glossing is on the ENTIRE A and characters, it doesn't end at that point your're seeing (EDIT - just seen you noticed that already). It's on all steelbooks, it's not a fault, it's just a bit poorly implemented. I don't have a problem with it. You need to see it in certain light, you can see it on photos taken with a flash.

Reactions: STUBANKS
Mist or not, they end abruptly and look weird once you see them. The colours change instantly. No merge

But this only at a angle from the bottom up for me. Straight on it looks fine.

Don’t bother me too much but once you see it you always see it. One of them

@STUBANKS you mean this line?
Won’t lie, I’ve very hard to get a photo but much more noticeable by the naked eye

6ABB2A99-8401-4037-9DB5-EDE36F44499B.jpeg

B2121DE1-7EC3-4156-84CB-75D17CC6086D.jpeg

F89B6CA2-1DA8-48A9-B3C9-579B4E06F5EE.jpeg

• Thanks