Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 6 13, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on April 19 at 12 PM Red carpet, around 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £28.99 (3D+2D)

l7bp6fayact41.jpg

12540152-1314761341379690.jpg
12540152-3784761341455488.jpg

Last edited:
Zavvi 'let's make a cheap terrible finish steelbook and whack a lenticular magnet 'sticker' on the front, those morons will pay thirty odd quid for that! Despite it being worse than a £15 steel's.

Yeah you're alright ta, I'll pass.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Zavvi 'let's make a cheap terrible finish steelbook and whack a lenticular magnet 'sticker' on the front, those morons will pay thirty odd quid for that! Despite it being worse than a £15 steel's.

Yeah you're alright ta, I'll pass.
Why do you get so angry or irritable over what other people choose to purchase? I can never understand it.
You aren't losing out because you don't want it and neither are those who WANT TO pay for it.

Bizarre.

Why do you get so angry or irritable over what other people choose to purchase? I can never understand it.
You aren't losing out because you don't want it and neither are those who WANT TO pay for it.

Bizarre.

You make it sound like there are only good options. Having to choose between a crap product and missing out entirely is why some people get angry - they want to be able to buy a high quality product, not compromise - especially when the price doesn't reflect the cost cutting measures.

If people have lower standards with their steelbooks then that's great for them - but it means the manufacturers are more likely to take these cost cutting measures in future as they're still selling.

You make it sound like there are only good options. Having to choose between a crap product and missing out entirely is why some people get angry - they want to be able to buy a high quality product, not compromise - especially when the price doesn't reflect the cost cutting measures.

If people have lower standards with their steelbooks then that's great for them - but it means the manufacturers are more likely to take these cost cutting measures in future as they're still selling.
But why are people morons for buying when they know the price and want the item still?

Everybody collects for different reasons.
People still have the option to wait for something better to come along and if it doesn't then that's life.

No codes working again. Getting ridiculous now. P!ss takers.

Just order when it’s available and the code will work

Only RC Members? Okay, good to know, and so i have to pass.
@Para
It will be live around 6PM (18.00) UK time for those that are not Red Carpert subscribers

ACFREE code can be used for free shipping UK or discounted shipping (£1.99 off shipping price) if you based outside UK

Reactions: Para
No codes working again. Getting ridiculous now. P!ss takers.

Just order when it’s available and the code will work
I haven't been able to get the codes to work for a while now, last several orders at least. I thought I was either too late or assumed they've just disabled them altogether (at least for pre-orders to work anyway).

Reactions: Flloydo
which code would work?

For Captain Marvel, even it goes live for general / public, the welcome back code doesn't work
Those that don't have red carpert No codes work on Pre Orders apart from ACFREE (Free Shipping) been this way since the launch of Red Carpet Subscription

Use code ACFREE for free shipping if in UK or discounted shipping if based outside UK

Red Capert Subscribers sometimes can use their red carpet codes on pre orders but these get deactivated quickly as they meant for instock items only

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: toratora
I haven't been able to get the codes to work for a while now, last several orders at least. I thought I was either too late or assumed they've just disabled them altogether (at least for pre-orders to work anyway).

For pre orders the last code it worked on for me is onward. Since then I’ve only pre ordered this and mad max and no luck. There’s a chance this will be in stock on release day (along with cap marvel) so the code will work then. I’ll probably just cancel and re order then. Might only be £3ish saving but this film should not be costing the same price it was when it first came out.
Disney and Zavvi are such money grabbing...

Last edited by a moderator: