Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 6 13, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on April 19 at 12 PM Red carpet, around 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £28.99 (3D+2D)

l7bp6fayact41.jpg

12540152-1314761341379690.jpg
12540152-3784761341455488.jpg

Last edited:
Wondering this, too. Has there been a full-size magnet for any Marvel steelbooks via Zavvi recently? Infinity War and Ant-Man & the Wasp both had the smaller ones.
Off the top of my head and without checking - just these two from 2016:-
1594252167890.png
/
1594252272084.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Better news would be full gloss steelbooks for the upcoming 11 STAR WARS steels
giphy (14).gif

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k and milky
Off the top of my head and without checking - just these two from 2016:-
/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Better news would be full gloss steelbooks for the upcoming 11 STAR WARS steels

yep, that checks out. totally forgot those hulk steelbooks exist.

hopefully endgame and captain marvel are indeed glossy with the titles embossed. star wars, too.
i wish they'd post photos or an unboxing vid since they're shipping next week.

Reactions: Ephoenix
where have you heard that?

Avengers Endgame's zavvi lenticular steelbook will be out in a few days and is currently out of stock. Here is some information about the finish: there may be disappointed ... disappointed not to have pre-ordered, because it is glossy for once! It is also embossed. No info for Captain Marvel, but we can imagine the same finish (to be confirmed).

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is some information about the finish: there may be disappointed ... disappointed not to have anything to b!tch and moan about with a Zavvi exclusive SteelBook.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: GeoRattray