Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 6 13, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on April 19 at 12 PM Red carpet, around 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £28.99 (3D+2D)

l7bp6fayact41.jpg

12540152-1314761341379690.jpg
12540152-3784761341455488.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t usually double dip but after seeing the pics I’m glad I bought this one. I don’t remember if I ordered 3D or 4K but I’m too lazy to check. I’ll guess I’ll find out when it arrives.

Decent ?? Why only decent !? We have all ! Nice artwork, very good embossed of title and all characters, and full-gloss! And it's only photos, in hand it's better ! Not sure WeEt will make better, it will be difficult!
It will be difficult for a premium steelbook retailer to improve a Zavvi steelbook with bare metal and scratches?

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Maybe not any premium retailer, but Weet in particular may find it hard :naughty: :naughty: :giggle:
It appears they learned form their Infinity War steel debacle. I saw the beauty shots for their Captain Marvel steel, and it looks amazing! I have to look again, but I don't remember seeing any bare metal (or scratches), which means an Endgame steel from them should also look amazing.

Reactions: Punker76 and DMD4k
It appears they learned form their Infinity War steel debacle. I saw the beauty shots for their Captain Marvel steel, and it looks amazing! I have to look again, but I don't remember seeing any bare metal (or scratches), which means an Endgame steel from them should also look amazing.

We understand that you don't like metallic reflections on a steelbook, but not everyone thinks like you! And it is not because a steelbook has scratches that everyone will have them!

Reactions: Shark
Yes, they may have. I've yet to see it if they have learned, Captain Marvel is only the next Exclusive to the Scratchgate so let's see.

Reactions: MM3