Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Even when most of you probably wont even open them to watch them so what does it matter if your disc is loose when they are just going to sit on your shelves forever and a day! If you did open them there probably wont be any damage to them either way.
I hate the sound of it and to know that the disc is loose bugs me. people without OCD cant understand it, like some people dont understand why we buy x different releases of a movie.
I dont care if you (want) understand thar or not ...that's my way of collecting, so. I hate even rips in the seal or scratches on the seal ...now?
forgot to mention: my OCD level is over 9000
tenor.gif

We had multiple discussions here, so this is my one and only post about this topic.

It is, but it's not really a big deal like some were making out before, asking for replacements etc :rolleyes: I'd far rather some loose disks from a Blufans release and the editions themselves be in perfect condition, rather than my set arriving bashed to sh!t from China Post but the disks stay intact lol.

Summary; there are much worse things than loose disks ;)

Yeah I agree. Just tough luck if you don’t open.
I’d only ask for a replacement disc if the disc is scratched but it’s hard for a blu ray disc to scratch in that condition

I’ve also never had a loose disc from blufans (from what I can remember) only from the odd WWA U.K. steel but not many. Maybe 1 or 2. But I open it all anyway so it’s all good

Reactions: Mickle_89
I hate the sound of it and to know that the disc is loose bugs me. people without OCD cant understand it, like some people dont understand why we buy x different releases of a movie.
I dont care if you (want) understand thar or not ...that's my way of collecting, so. I hate even rips in the seal or scratches on the seal ...now?
tenor.gif

We had multiple discussions here, so this is my one and only post about this topic.
You're even OCD about how many discussions you're willing to engage in about it! I salute you.
P.S. Let me add a smiley face just in case, as I'm not trying to start anything.
:D:D:D

I can understand that some are bothered by it but you also just need to have some proper sense. If everyone getting loose discs were entitled to a replacement, these companies wouldn’t be able to make a profit and exist. Then you’d have no loose disc in your beautiful edition to complain about in the first place. ;)

tenor.gif

I am pretty OCD myself dude and personally do hate loose discs but to request new copies and expect to keep the copies you all have is rediculous!

However I dont have the issue of loose discs as I open my collection to admire them all in person! Which for me is what collecting is about and yes i understand for some it is to keep them sealed. But.....not for me!

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Am just a tad disappointed as for the second time ever I wanted to buy a one click and only open one copy(Guardians FAC I kept my lenti sealed)
That plan went out the window If I wanted to fix the loose discs and as I will be accessing the box for the open one whenever i’ll want to watch the movie, i’d Likely cause damages to the loose discs over time with these movements.

I open all my steels 99% of the time, but for this and Endgame I wanted to join the ‘sealed’ collectors club but not with the rattle of loose discs

BUT I hold hope in picking up another 1/4 slip down the line, minus rattle and keep that as my sealed copy (buddy was happy to take the nic’d copy off my hands

So minor, but annoying issue, with easy work arounds.
Just a shame to have plans scuppered like this.

In some ways am more bothered about the lack of a time stone sticker...that’s a collects OCD trigger if ever, right? Lol

I’m trying not to be too negative here, but damn, with blufans there’s always something not ok and I have the feeling with other resellers it’s way less.
- low quality lentis
- shipping packaging
- loose discs
- (extreme) delays

With other resellers I don’t have any hesitation to order, but with something from blufans I always have that list I’m worrying about.

I’m trying not to be too negative here, but damn, with blufans there’s always something not ok and I have the feeling with other resellers it’s way less.
- low quality lentis
- shipping packaging
- loose discs
- (extreme) delays

With other resellers I don’t have any hesitation to order, but with something from blufans I always have that list I’m worrying about.
That's a very bleak outlook!
Shipping packaging is excellent, I think you mean package handling... but that's not on Blufans, that's the post.
Loose discs? How common has it been for you? I thought one of the reasons it was getting more attention this time was precisely because it hasn't been that common.
Extreme delays? Like the one with Black Panther? That could've happened to any retailer I guess, just bad luck. They could've cancelled it and didn't. Imagine the MCU hole in the collection if they had.

That's a very bleak outlook!
Shipping packaging is excellent, I think you mean package handling... but that's not on Blufans, that's the post.
Loose discs? How common has it been for you? I thought one of the reasons it was getting more attention this time was precisely because it hasn't been that common.
Extreme delays? Like the one with Black Panther? That could've happened to any retailer I guess, just bad luck. They could've cancelled it and didn't. Imagine the MCU hole in the collection if they had.
I have more Blufans (sealed) editions with loose discs. I know it can happen with shipping (occasionally), but as I see it right now whole batches of IW had already loose discs. It can’t be a coincidence anymore. They should have known this upfront and they still shipped it.

Packaging was already addressed earlier. I know it’s China Post and Blufans improved it with Thor Ragnarok, but that’s the only time. Now they are back shipping as normal.

And about the delays you’re right, it could happen to anyone.

Reactions: yeslek
I have more Blufans (sealed) editions with loose discs. I know it can happen with shipping (occasionally), but as I see it right now whole batches of IW had already loose discs. It can’t be a coincidence anymore. They should have known this upfront and they still shipped it.

Packaging was already addressed earlier. I know it’s China Post and Blufans improved it with Thor Ragnarok, but that’s the only time. Now they are back shipping as normal.

My OC arrived, no loose discs and mint (even though the box took a hit). Loose discs have obviously happened to quite a few people but definitely not to all, I'm not convinced Blufans knew about any of it. Maybe, maybe not.

Cheer up :D

My OC arrived, no loose discs and mint (even though the box took a hit). Loose discs have obviously happened to quite a few people but definitely not to all, I'm not convinced Blufans knew about any of it. Maybe, maybe not.

Cheer up :D
Let’s see how Black Panther is going!

And for this one, well, guess I’m going to open it. I really hate a sealed release with loose discs.
Thought about getting another OC...but not for the current prices on eBay.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Let’s see how Black Panther is going!

And for this one, well, guess I’m going to open it. I really hate a sealed release with loose discs.
Thought about getting another OC...but not for the current prices on eBay.
Think of it this way, customs opened it up and there was nothing you could do about it :p

without trying to sound awful here the loose disc problem is solved in one easy way open the steelbook, the only people who dont are looking at one thing having it because having it is there priority. in otherwords needing it for needing its sake and left sealed they can sell it on and recoup money later should they wish to, basically called a safe bet.
now i know this sounds harsh but there alot collectors out there that do just that but imho thats not a real collector may as well buy blocks of gold over time that would increase more in value.

blufans do need to improve this loose disc issue agreed and alot of people forget this was rushed out to get it done, alot of people forget that because of black panther was put on hold and add in christmas etc something was always going to happen. anyone who thought different was kidding themselves in all honesty.

post blufans dont have control over luckily this time seemed alot less parcels stoved in compare to last few releases so that has to be a plus, i was expecting a mass of parcel mashed in because of christmas and expecting cooey to have a right headache over it tbh. bear in mind last few releases and cooeys mashed up one click a while back. post has improved on this one.

but if people are seriously unhappy with loose discs or any other issues such as post they do have one final resolve buy on ebay or stop collecting blufans but they wont.
comments will be still be made blufans do try to improve things and try and sort issues out to be fair.
honest think people just have to suck up loose disc issue on this one and see if it does improve next few thats all you can do and go from there.

i do wish though loose disc gate comments would stop now this has been going on for days and days now blufans has been made aware, anything more said on this release is not going to change what you have in you hand.

be nice if we could all get back to the steelbook for a change

basil :thumbs:

I’m curious to find out which (or all) editions have a loose disc. I have a spare DL without a loose disc.
The 1/4 has a loose disc as well.
You got hit hard with those odds! That's pretty bad, I understand your frustration... I'm just not convinced it's on Blufans and not the post.

without trying to sound awful here the loose disc problem is solved in one easy way open the steelbook, the only people who dont are looking at one thing having it because having it is there priority. in otherwords needing it for needing its sake and left sealed they can sell it on and recoup money later should they wish to, basically called a safe bet.
now i know this sounds harsh but there alot collectors out there that do just that but imho thats not a real collector may as well buy blocks of gold over time that would increase more in value.
Basil, I agree with a lot from your post but not this. Sealed collectors are just as collectors as unsealed ones collectors. That's unfair to say. They might not be collectors and watchers, but they're certainly collectors, well, because they collect!

I agree though, no more loose disc talk from me :muted::muted:

My OC has arrived and unfortunately sounds every disc is loose. :( BF was doing so well! Only 1 of my previous 16 blufans had a loose disc and the 1/4 slip was perfect. I don't open my premium steels but I'll have to open this to put the discs back. Anyone know what the proper size of protective plastic bag/box for this OC is?