Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I live just outside Glasgow in Scotland, UK. No offence taken at all, in fact I'll be the first to admit how crummy this place is. Maybe I'm old fashioned about these things but so many people (here anyway) seem to treat going to see a movie as a slight distraction for a couple of hours. An alternative to going to the pub. There's not really much interest in the movie itself. We have a cinema here that has the big reclining leather seats and that obviously limits the amounts of seats there are in that hall, so for Infinity War I decided to try that out in the hopes that it would be a more serious moviegoer who chose it. Nope, as soon as the Marvel logo appeared and the film started, the woman in front of me got her phone out to start a messenger conversation. I left it for a moment, thinking that she maybe just forgot to switch it off, but no she was starting a full chat. Same person was also giving an audio commentary for the film to her kids.

I'd love an over 21 cinema, as I've had powerful moments/deaths spoiled in The Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises, Amazing Spiderman 2, Last Jedi by children asking what's happening. At the same time though, here it would only solve part of the problem and unfortunately you can't have a cinema that also bans selfish adults. (Or can you? Just have cinema staff in the room watching out for bad behaviour, like an American friend told me she had over there).

So Yeah, instead wasting a good few hours of my day on a bad experience and having to pay for that privelage, I do like a quiet darkened room at home with the TV volume up high and being in the company of people who are really in to it. It also adds anticipation when you've not seen the film before, as I couldn't wait to see the last few Marvel on blufans disc. The only downside is the crazy wait time for blufans releases...on a few of them I've had to just rent the movie when it became available to try to make the wait a bit less ridiculous. I mean, I didnt see Rogue One in the cinema and if I hadn't rented it, it would have Ben over a year or something?:)

I completely understand your rationale. Personally I couldn’t wait as long as you so i’ve found a way to enjoy the cinema experience but still be surrounded by likeminded cinephiles who respect the experience too;

6.30am showings on day of release :thumbs:

Anyone willing to get up that early to see a movie before the working day doesn’t want it ruined by talking or mobile phones. Watched Infinity War and Last Jedi at the break of dawn, no kids, no bellends, just nerds like myself :happy:

Last edited:
I know that the discussion is old and everything, but just to add to it that besides not loving to go to the cinema or not being able to spend the money it costs, there are tons of reasons why someone might not go to the cinema. Such as having kids to take care of, or medical conditions, social anxiety etc. Don’t judge people too fast.

post-13-0-25973700-1457514716.gif

@Robsonmonkey You opened the door, so you have to be willing to listen to what the others think of what you said.

And the more people quote and reply, the longer it'll drag, so hopefully the conversation will move on before a mod has to intervene. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
@Robsonmonkey You opened the door, so you have to be willing to listen to what the others think of what you said.

And the more people quote and reply, the longer it'll drag, so hopefully the conversation will move on before a mod has to intervene. ;)

Yet I was told it was "off topic" and now it's ended it's suddenly brought back up but now your response is basically "it's fine. As cooey said it's supposed to go to PM to stop clogging up the thread with it

Now now children

Any issues take it to PM and stop clogging up the thread with this.

Thanks.

Last edited:
@Robsonmonkey You might want to re-read my post. I didn't say it's fine. And if you and the others keep at it then you will be asked again to move on. Clear enough?

I didn't say you said word by word "it's fine" I said "you're basically saying it's fine" by saying "you have to be willing to listen to what the others think of what you said" despite the fact someone like @cooey already stepped in pages ago to say "take it to PM and stop clogging up the thread with this".

So there shouldn't have been anything else on it thus my gif of "beating a dead horse". If everyone want to discuss it more, people can PM each other like what was already said, not willing to listen to people on here as that would be "clogging up the thread" wouldn't it? I'm just saying follow the rules that's all and to remind people of what he said. No more posts on it, I've finished.

• Informative
Reactions: Hewitt89
I completely understand your rationale. Personally I couldn’t wait as long as you so i’ve found a way to enjoy the cinema experience but still be surrounded by likeminded cinephiles who respect the experience too;

Anyone willing to get up that early to see a movie before the working day doesn’t want it ruined by talking or mobile phones. Watched Infinity War and Last Jedi at the break of dawn, no kids, no bellends, just nerds like myself :happy:
That's actually a really good idea. I'm might try that! Infinity War was such a good movie so even the bad experience couldn't completely spoil it. Can't wait to get the blufans edition and see it again!

Ok here are my favorites for slips:

View attachment 388863
That needs to be front on ONE of the two lenti slips for sure.

00:01am on release day is for me. Same reason as only hardcore fans are there.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
00:01am on release day is for me. Same reason as only hardcore fans are there.
I tend to find those showings are quite full and I always get someone around me munching on nachos with their mouths wide open or breathing really heavily, or rustling crisp packets... Best thing for me to do is stay off social media for the first 2 weeks a movie I want to see is released and then go to a late night showing where there is about 10 people in there and choose my spot.

I tend to find those showings are quite full and I always get someone around me munching on nachos with their mouths wide open or breathing really heavily, or rustling crisp packets... Best thing for me to do is stay off social media for the first 2 weeks a movie I want to see is released and then go to a late night showing where there is about 10 people in there and choose my spot.

Not having Alamo Drafthouses across the pond must suck. No talking or texting, or you're thrown out, so people behave and you can enjoy the genuine audience reactions without the preteens texting and such. I'll never go to another theater chain at this point.

Obviously don't expect this to do much and at best we can hope it may lead to the correct version 'eventually' being released (down the line so making is buy twice) ....

Infinity War IMAX format blu-ray petition

@yeslek do you think this a good way for marvel/disney etc to kill off 3d cos i is think thinking thats what they are trying via the back door hoping everyone just buy 4k instead, they been trying for years to do this.
also saves them costs barstewards :rolleyes:

prob be better off writing to the bluray release studio and asking why they have stopped using imax scenes on 3d may get a better answer, think the petition will do nothing they will still sell out and thats the issue really they just found a way to make yet even more money:rolleyes:

all the best
basil :thumbs:

@yeslek do you think this a good way for marvel/disney etc to kill off 3d cos i is think thinking thats what they are trying via the back door hoping everyone just buy 4k instead, they been trying for years to do this.
also saves them costs barstewards :rolleyes:

prob be better off writing to the bluray release studio and asking why they have stopped using imax scenes on 3d may get a better answer, think the petition will do nothing they will still sell out and thats the issue really they just found a way to make yet even more money:rolleyes:

all the best
basil :thumbs:

Maybe a I read it wrong but it seems like 3D is the only way to ensure the correct image ratio - which would surely encourage 3D disc sales not the other way round?!