Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good shout Andycadle . I'm watching this thread.
Any of you guys bought the Zavvi Infinity War Steelbook? I have, I think it's pretty nice (The Blufans one will definately be better ) but certainly a lot better than the boring Zavvi Black Panther Steelbook. Im not a fan of that metal finish.
Sure have; I like it, although the fact it doesn’t continue the theme of the first two WWA designs sets off my OCD a little! Would of probably preferred to see a variation of the Avengers ‘A’ logo on the front (& not the design of the back of the steelbook!) and Thanos on the back.

Still on the fence regarding the Black Panther steelbook. I like the simplicity of the design to a degree, but would of preferred a title on the cover. Might not double dip for the BluFans release of it, although it is a fantastic looking version. Personally, the worst (WWA) Marvel steelbook at present is Ant-Man; the SSD concept looks pretty ugly! Going to have to pay eBay prices for the BluFans edition.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Bungle
Nice collection. I'll post some pics of mine soon.
My Blufans Age of Ultron and Civil War Quarter slips arrived today .
Yeah, I agree about the Ant Man Steelbook, my least favourite too, which is why I still have to pick that one up.
I like the Blufans Black Panther, lovely design and hopefully I'll get that one soon. I really like their character montage Steelbooks.

• Haha
Reactions: lights
Yes, exactly when will the Beauty Shot finally arrive ?!
Can not wait for it!

dont think be for a while, (on the other site) gb blufans vip is not till end of sept with normal gb around early oct.
so reckon at a guess wont see beauty shot if lucky just before that.

basil :thumbs:

To make it a little difficult, out of all the MCU movies if you had to narrow your pick to your 3 favorite movies which ones would you choose? I know many of us would pick more than 3 but its still fun to see other peoples opinion if they had to only pick 3. Personally I would choose

1. Avengers 1
2. Captain America Winter Soldier
3. Infinity War

In my list Infinity War had to be there, 10 years leading up to this event

To make it a little difficult, out of all the MCU movies if you had to narrow your pick to your 3 favorite movies which ones would you choose? I know many of us would pick more than 3 but its still fun to see other peoples opinion if they had to only pick 3. Personally I would choose

1. Avengers 1
3. Infinity War

1. Iron Man (Hands down to the masterpiece, classic MCU movie for me. There would be no MCU if it wasn't for Iron Man and RDJ's brilliant performance and Jon Favreau's good directing)
2. Avengers (Still remember the first time seeing it on big screen. Avengers was so different, so fresh comparing to other superhero movies and set the bar so high)
3. Avengers Infinity War (No words to describe. IW is on some another level)

I thought avengers 1, guardians 1 and winter solder where masterpieces until infinity war came out. Rules the roost

Iron man imo is far from a masterpiece. Yeah it started it all and is a marvel classic in that sense but has a weak ending (bad guy fight) just like most the other early ones (and some of the recent ones)

For me it's.......
1. Infinity War (Absolutely loved it. I had high expectations and it delivered. I was completely entertained from start to finish and I thought they did an amazing job fitting all the characters and story arcs in).
2. Avengers Assemble (A landmark film, first time they gathered a lot of characters together and they nailed it).
3. Winter Soldier (This film took on a slightly different, more serious tone and is a great story. First film directed by the Russo brothers, which are all brilliant).

• Thanks
Reactions: AndyC

1. Avengers 1
3. Infinity War

Has to be Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, and well...who needs anything more than those two?!

All joking aside, my top three in no particular order would probably be Winter Soldier, Iron Man, and the first Avengers (possibly interchangeable with GotG)

I really did enjoy Infinity War, but felt the Thor/Rocket subplot took some of the immersion away from me.

Can’t wait for the next chapter though!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Bungle