Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a I read it wrong but it seems like 3D is the only way to ensure the correct image ratio - which would surely encourage 3D disc sales not the other way round?!

no read it wrong yeslek was on about imax scenes on 3d discs NOT being there, therefore what was the point of him buying 3d as he wanted imax scenes within that.

hope that makes more sense and i was on about studios been slowly trying to kill off 3d for a long while so taking out imax scenes makes a bit more of a non entity and less attractive to buy 3d. as imax 3d scenes are broader therefor changing the ratio. and therefore giving you less and saving the studio money having to do less back room work.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: ChrisIW
There is a Russian version on the internet which is open matte (no black bars) the PQ is similar to an iTunes release.Haven't watched it myself, only seen screenshots distributed around the net, but wish it would be released on BD/UHD

Hi guys, I am new to the forum and I would like to own one of the Blufans exclusives for Avengers Infinity War, this would be my first Blufans exclusive steelbook. I would really appreciate it if someone could explain to me step by step on how I could order one of these when they become available as I am new and don't know how I can get one. Thank you all in advance for all the help.

Welcome, the group buy hasn't gone up yet and probably won't for some weeks still. When the time comes there will be links posted here, on the OP normally, that will take you to the group buy thread for the edition/s you want. You then have to click on purchase after you agree to the T&Cs, that takes you to PayPal and that's basically it.
Please stand-by, someone more capable will explain all of it in greater detail.

Reactions: Andycadle84
Hi guys, I am new to the forum and I would like to own one of the Blufans exclusives for Avengers Infinity War, this would be my first Blufans exclusive steelbook. I would really appreciate it if someone could explain to me step by step on how I could order one of these when they become available as I am new and don't know how I can get one. Thank you all in advance for all the help.
First and foremost- I believe you have to contribute to this site in terms of comments/interactions with others so that ‘newbies’ with no prior involvement with this site can’t sign up, use it for the group buys and then disappear. Think you have to be seen as having made a ‘proper’ effort to comment and contribute, so one word posts to ‘fill the quota’ of minimum posts won’t work.

Can someone please clarify the rules on this? Apologies if I’ve got my wires crossed in that respect.

Secondly- nearer to the time of the group buy going live, there will be a link in this thread which will direct you to said group buy page; the times of said group buy are usually communicated with good notice, giving members ample chance to make sure they’re available to partake.

Lastly- you’ll need a PayPal account, as all transactions go through there.

Oh- and welcome!

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Good point on the PP account @Andycadle84
Not sure if the first point is applicable, it might be :cautious:
I think when I first signed up I noted that newcomers had to have a certain number of ‘proper’ posts on here to be eligible to enter group buys so newcomers couldn’t take advantage or so people couldn’t create alternate accounts and have a copy to sell shipped to their work address for example. I may be wrong!

I think when I first signed up I noted that newcomers had to have a certain number of ‘proper’ posts on here to be eligible to enter group buys so newcomers couldn’t take advantage or so people couldn’t create alternate accounts and have a copy to sell shipped to their work address for example. I may be wrong!
Makes sense to me!

• Thanks
Reactions: Andycadle84

Welcome to HDN. What Andy said pretty much sums it up, except for one tiny detail, you don't need a certain number of posts to participate in GBs, though we do encourage you to be active and participate in threads that may interest you. The limitation is 20 non-spammy posts should you want to post in the trading section which is a different area. If you need more help/info around the forums, feel free to PM me or any other mod you see online.

First and foremost- I believe you have to contribute to this site in terms of comments/interactions with others so that ‘newbies’ with no prior involvement with this site can’t sign up, use it for the group buys and then disappear. Think you have to be seen as having made a ‘proper’ effort to comment and contribute, so one word posts to ‘fill the quota’ of minimum posts won’t work.

Can someone please clarify the rules on this? Apologies if I’ve got my wires crossed in that respect.

Secondly- nearer to the time of the group buy going live, there will be a link in this thread which will direct you to said group buy page; the times of said group buy are usually communicated with good notice, giving members ample chance to make sure they’re available to partake.

Lastly- you’ll need a PayPal account, as all transactions go through there.

Oh- and welcome!

That was years ago. There are other ways of catching them nowadays.

ImportantGleefulFrogmouth-small.gif

Thanks for the info guys . I'm a new member too and would really like to get in on the group buy. I've been collecting UK Steelbooks for years but only recently have started buying import Steelbooks. Up until now, I've been buying all my Blufans on eBay and yeah some have been pretty expensive. I read online about these group buys, and my journey has lead me here .

Anyways, I'm just about to watch Infinity War again.........but for the first time in UHD (I would say 4K but I think I read it's a slight upscale).
Cheers .

Last edited:
Welcome, the group buy hasn't gone up yet and probably won't for some weeks still. When the time comes there will be links posted here, on the OP normally, that will take you to the group buy thread for the edition/s you want. You then have to click on purchase after you agree to the T&Cs, that takes you to PayPal and that's basically it.
Thank you for all the help.

Hey @Bungle and @Androidguy123 ! Welcome aboard; we’re glad to have you.
You’ll be hard pressed to find a site with better MODs, easier group buys (for all the times I’ve participated), and nicer members. Take a look around the site and get involved (share your thoughts & opinions). You might also look at the Marketplace Forum... you can find some of those items that are usually on The Bay for a more reasonable price.
Check on the site every other day or so to see if there are any updates or if any new info has dropped about the things/Steels you’re interested in. Feel free to always ask questions or private message (PM) people on here.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys . I'm a new member too and would really like to get in on the group buy. I've been collecting UK Steelbooks for years but only recently have started buying import Steelbooks. Up until now, I've been buying all my Blufans on eBay and yeah some have been pretty expensive. I read online about these group buys, and my journey has lead me here .

Anyways, I'm just about to watch Infinity War again.........but for the first time in UHD (I would say 4K but I think I read it's a slight upscale).
Cheers .
Welcome! Enjoy the site, the community here is really welcoming; one of the friendliest sites I’ve had the pleasure of encountering.

• Thanks
Reactions: Bungle and cooey
Hey @Bungle and @Androidguy123 ! Welcome aboard; we’re glad to have you.
You’ll be hard pressed to find a site with better MODs, easier group buys (for all the times I’ve participated), and nicer members. Take a look around the site and get involved (share your thoughts & opinions). You might also look at the Marketplace Forum... you can find some of those items that are usually on The Bay for a more reasonable price.
Check on the site every other day or so to see if there are any updates or if any new info has dropped about the things/Steels you’re interested in. Feel free to always ask questions or private message (PM) people on here.
I’d also like to suggest the ‘watch thread’ feature is particularly useful for any steelbooks you’re particularly keen on!

• Thanks
Reactions: Bungle
Good shout Andycadle . I'm watching this thread.
Any of you guys bought the Zavvi Infinity War Steelbook? I have, I think it's pretty nice (The Blufans one will definately be better ) but certainly a lot better than the boring Zavvi Black Panther Steelbook. Im not a fan of that metal finish.