Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
......or he helps other people. People who don’t want to F5 for two hours...people who have other (more important) things to do and now get the chance to get that release.
Nope. Not buying it- they’re doing it for their own greed. If they were doing it to help others they’d sell, on here, to other members of HDN at a fair price.

Nope. Not buying it- they’re doing it for their own greed. If they were doing it to help others they’d sell, on here, to other members of HDN at a fair price.
Actually he is providing an F5-free service, what that's worth is up to his buyers. Who's more deserving of a copy? The guy that spends his time on the forums waiting for a GB to drop? Or the guy who doesn't want to spend hours on forums and just wants the end product at whatever cost?

I'm involved in many hobbies (too many probably :p ), and it's very easy to have a problem with people devaluating the hobby for whatever reason. On the other hand it's hard for me to have a problem with people adding value to the hobby.
When it's time for you to sell your house, will you be looking to sell at what you payed for it or will you be looking to get as much as you can out of it?

Your logic makes sense , right up until the point I realize your house is not your hobby. :p And that more or less is a life event for you.

for one reason or another, sometimes HDN ebay has an extra or 2 of GB stuff ... but for everyone that sales for $20+ there is others that sell for $20 less what we got stuck with paying. ha.

Your logic makes sense , right up until the point I realize your house is not your hobby. :p And that more or less is a life event for you.

for one reason or another, sometimes HDN ebay has an extra or 2 of GB stuff ... but for everyone that sales for $20+ there is others that sell for $20 less what we got stuck with paying. ha.
That is a very valid point Wreck.

I don't have a problem with people adding value to it, because (almost) all are doing it. People don't work for free. If I need to F5 for two hours I actually calculate how much I would earn myself in those two hours. It's cheaper for me to buy the release from him. But....I actually like the action so I'm not doing it.

As mentioned a few times in this forum I have a problem with people calling everybody scalpers, greedy or whatever, simply because they sell something on eBay (with a big profit).

For him it's probably his full time job. And you don't know his situation. Maybe is has a handicap and can't work, and instead of holding his hand up he's doing this to make a living. Just like someone is selling things in his store with profit. Or you work for a specific amount of money per month, hour or whatever.

And about overcharging items....you need to check out other items which are overcharged...things like clothing, phones, gas...whatever.
Everybody's greedy!

I pretty much agree with all of that but
If I need to F5 for two hours I actually calculate how much I would earn myself in those two hours. It's cheaper for me to buy the release from him. But....I actually like the action so I'm not doing it.
^^^^^THIS^^^^^

I don't have a problem with people adding value to it, because (almost) all are doing it. People don't work for free. If I need to F5 for two hours I actually calculate how much I would earn myself in those two hours. It's cheaper for me to buy the release from him. But....I actually like the action so I'm not doing it.

As mentioned a few times in this forum I have a problem with people calling everybody scalpers, greedy or whatever, simply because they sell something on eBay (with a big profit).

For him it's probably his full time job. And you don't know his situation. Maybe is has a handicap and can't work, and instead of holding his hand up he's doing this to make a living. Just like someone is selling things in his store with profit. Or you work for a specific amount of money per month, hour or whatever.

And about overcharging items....you need to check out other items which are overcharged...things like clothing, phones, gas...whatever.
Everybody's greedy!
I’m sorry, but NOBODY is pressing F5 or hitting refresh for TWO HOURS when it comes to group buys. There’s a set time when it’s live, and the rarest releases don’t last that long.

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW

Eh? If a release goes live at 10am local time, what good would hitting refresh from 8am-9am onwards do?
It’s been a while now that they have gone live at a random time during a 2 or 3 hour window. Meaning that for a popular release you have to put some time in to secure a release (or rely on email notifications but they aren’t always reliable enough).

@Andycadle84 your derailing the thread and getting others worked up, please go and cool off and come back and then post sensibly. All this talk about scalpers doing this and doing that needs to stop. Thank you for understanding. :)
It's not only him...me as well....and you have a valid point about the derailing.

I want to try for both boxes and was wondering what edition is the storage box coming with? To get the box, do I have to try for the 1/4 slip because the 1/4 slip pics show no box at all? I'm curious, how do members know the box comes with the 1/4 slip if another member just posted a pic of the storage box with no info?

What is recommended by other members to try to buy first, the one click or the 1/4 if it comes with storage box?

I would only get the One Click otherwise as I didn't want to get the 1/4 slip originally, but if it is coming with that storage box then I want it. I really dislike that these companies are now doing 2 different boxes and it pisses me off that I basically have to double dip when I ultimately would like just a One Click box and that storage box should be included as a bonus with the One Click.
usually there is a OC option that include EVERYTHING.
With blu-fans, when they do 4 versions, the OC contains the 3 lenti/fullslip versions in the OC only - 3 editions, for OC is how most premium retailers operate.
Such as with BP and this, there is a OC+ option - for blufans - which is the option with the whole schbang. So gets you ALL versions, in this case 4, plus any free gifts, storage boxes, extras etc.

so, typically, for blu-fans GB there would be 4 or 6 options, depending whats being released.
Single Lenti
Double Lenti
Fullslip
One Click - includes SL, DL and FS
1/4 Slip + storage box where available
OC+1/4+ Gift/Storage box etc

Depending what editions and extras are released, these are a good guide to follow - most other retailers would only have the first 4 options listed (though some in the past have done a 1/4 slip instead of a DL as DL's are fairly new to the world of steelbook collecting, also some retailers will only release a full slip and a lenti of some sorts, thus meaning their OC is 2 versions when generally OC means 3)

Similar to the Spider-Man Homecoming FA Maniacs release where there was a bonus box inside would have been a better solution.. I thought One Click is suppose to include everything within all the different versions and Blufans if you are listening you stink for not including the storage box with the One Click!
the storage box IS included for the OC+
the standard OC(minus the 1/4 slip) has is own box to house the 3 editions inside.
In this instance, the storage box(with the stones on the rear) is the 1/4 slip / OC+ extra

I think you are getting a tad confused here on the terminology (and the fact that there are many variations with regards to editions and retailers)
there IS a box for the OC but we do not call it the storage box.
Even if it would raise the cost a little more, collectors are willing to pay for it in a complete set and not this storage box offered with a different version...

Lastly, despite everything I say above, there was an issue with the prior MCU Blufans steelbook, Black Panther that has caused many issues - so, due to the issue with BP, its been gratiously offered to those who purchased, to transfer their purchased to A:IW or wait it out for BP. As a result (bare in mind, this is a one off and NOT standard practice with any retailers) there are less copies remaining to go out on standard GB.
It was announced that the 1/4 slip would not get its own GB, but as of yet, we do not know if that includes the OC+ edition. Many, like myself, assume it does and that no 1/4 slips will be available for this title in any GB(due to the transfers ad VIP's likley eating up all copies). This is yet to be confirmed so there may well be a OC+1/4 GB, which would mean you get EVERYTHING.
If not, then there should still be some OC (that include the DL, SL and FS) copies available, of which there will be a GB.

until all the issues with BP have been resolved/refunded/transferred etc, no one yet knows the quantitie or which editions will be made available.

Hope this answers most or some of your queries.

Last edited:
usually there is a OC option that include EVERYTHING.
With blu-fans, when they do 4 versions, the OC contains the 3 lenti/fullslip versions in the OC only - 3 editions, for OC is how most premium retailers operate.
Such as with BP and this, there is a OC+ option - for blufans - which is the option with the whole schbang. So gets you ALL versions, in this case 4, plus any free gifts, storage boxes, extras etc.

so, typically, for blu-fans GB there would be 4 or 6 options, depending whats being released.
Single Lenti
Double Lenti
Fullslip
One Click - includes SL, DL and FS
1/4 Slip + storage box where available
OC+1/4+ Gift/Storage box etc

Depending what editions and extras are released, these are a good guide to follow - most other retailers would only have the first 4 options listed (though some in the past have done a 1/4 slip instead of a DL as DL's are fairly new to the world of steelbook collecting, also some retailers will only release a full slip and a lenti of some sorts, thus meaning their OC is 2 versions when generally OC means 3)

the storage box IS included for the OC+
the standard OC(minus the 1/4 slip) has is own box to house the 3 editions inside.
In this instance, the storage box(with the stones on the rear) is the 1/4 slip / OC+ extra

I think you are getting a tad confused here on the terminology (and the fact that there are many variations with regards to editions and retailers)
there IS a box for the OC but we do not call it the storage box.
Even if it would raise the cost a little more, collectors are willing to pay for it in a complete set and not this storage box offered with a different version...

Lastly, despite everything I say above, there was an issue with the prior MCU Blufans steelbook, Black Panther that has caused many issues - so, due to the issue with BP, its been gratiously offered to those who purchased, to transfer their purchased to A:IW or wait it out for BP. As a result (bare in mind, this is a one off and NOT standard practice with any retailers) there are less copies remaining to go out on standard GB.
It was announced that the 1/4 slip would not get its own GB, but as of yet, we do not know if that includes the OC+ edition. Many, like myself, assume it does and that no 1/4 slips will be available for this title in any GB(due to the transfers ad VIP's likley eating up all copies). This is yet to be confirmed so there may well be a OC+1/4 GB, which would mean you get EVERYTHING.
If not, then there should still be some OC (that include the DL, SL and FS) copies available, of which there will be a GB.

until all the issues with BP have been resolved/refunded/transferred etc, no one yet knows the quantitie or which editions will be made available.

Hope this answers most or some of your queries.

Thank you Yeslek for reading my comment and replying. Yes, I knew some of that info already and also you cleared some things up for me as well with your detailed info.

I appreciate that. I was not confused about the OC box and the separate storage box from the 1/4 slip knowing the OC is not considered the storage box. I did not know though that the OC AND the 1/4 have to be purchased together in order to get the storage box and either way it was my intention anyway to get the OC and only buy the 1/4 to get the Storage box. I thought you could get the 1/4 separately and still get the storage box. In my case I do want the OC+ 1/4 to get thet extra box.

I do want both boxes and hope there will be a OC + 1/4 slip with free storage box would make a collector very happy! I will not go on ebay to support some of the greedy scalpers only looking to take advantage of a collector though.

Its one thing when you are a collector and have to sell your collection for many kinds of reasons, but to soley buy as much inventory to hold it as a ransom above collectors heads is the worst kind of Ebay seller there is. Especially, when they have inside connections just with intentions to rip off some collectors that want to enjoy this hobby. Shame on them and Karma will get them eventually!

Anyway, it is very stressful when you want to get these versions when they allow all kinds of bad shady selling tactics like Blufans selling to VIP’s first. Worst business practice ever! RETAIL SHOPS SHOULD NEVER HAVE VIP’s.

Even if I am allowed to be VIP, I dont want it because retail is not some club or place you go to where there is a VIP section. NO, this is retail where there should be NO VIP treatment and is “SOLD” equally! We NON VIP’s spend just as much money on these items as a VIP does, so what makes them so special.

These releases should be “First come First Served” and for Blufans allowing forums to sell TO VIPS first and do transfers from one purchase to the next in my opinion is whack and to Blufans you are garbage for allowing that!!!

I believe in “Fair” business and “First come First Served” is what is considered “Fair” and “Good” business practice!

All copies and versions should be offered to these supporting group buys with sufficient allocations of all versions and not have some versions already “Sold out” because all VIP’s and BP transfers get it first is the worst business practice I ever witnessed and the proper way to do business more fairly is “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED”

If I was DISNEY/Buena Vista I would never allow a specialty company that operates out of China that is not allowed to ship Direct to customers their Marvel License. I dont care if they design some of the best packaging out there if they cant sell it fairly to “First come first Served” buyers Direct instead of allowing VIP group buys to be ran however the forum wants no offense, but I feel is SHADY business practices and Blufans stinks for that reason alone!

I am ok with Group buys since that is the only way for most international buyers to get it from Blufans and I appreciate HighDefNinjas efforts very much, but the way Blufans operates on very high demand movies is very disappointing! The Group Buy is not the issue and it is that VIP’s that can have first choice at buying it before anyone else is the problem!

Why is HD Zeta allowed to sell direct out of China when Blufans is not allowed? This VIP nonsense needs to stop because most of them are scalpers. Great job Blufans, cater to scalpers; a collectors worst Nightmare and Blufans Shady business practice encourages it!

I thought Hd Zeta and Blufans are both based out of China, am I wrong?

Hopefully, everyone here gets the version they want whether you are in the BP circle as well as the ones that did not get BP. Hopefully, Blufans realizes the demand and allocates efficiently to HighDefNinja!

This release Blufans should have bumped the numbers to 5,000-6,000 total instead of 4,000.. Maybe, that would be a better chance to get it and it would still sell out as well as give some of us Ninjas a better chance to get the
OC+ 1/4. Do theyvrealize this is the biggest Marvel Movie of all time and should have received a much higher distribution amount!

I really hope all versions are offered here including the opportunity to get the storage box giving us all a fair chance and not for it to be “sold out” even before a Group Buy goes Live will make me sad.

Thank you COOEY for your hard work and efforts to obtain these releases from Blufans and hopefully Blufans can improve on the way their products are sold becsuse I feel this is not the best way or should be even allowed by Disney! NO VIP for High Demand Items..

COMPANIES do you realize this it the age of Scalpers and do you care that many times its the Scalpers getting first dibs on them instead of your true fan, collector customers? Its all due to shady practice of allowing VIP’s to get it first.. Those customers are no more special then any of us and we can still support a forum without having this VIP treatment.

I cant believe Disney allows their movies to be sold this way.

Thank you Yeslek for reading my comment and replying. Yes, I knew some of that info already and also you cleared some things up for me as well with your detailed info.

I appreciate that. I was not confused about the OC box and the separate storage box from the 1/4 slip knowing the OC is not considered the storage box. I did not know though that the OC AND the 1/4 have to be purchased together in order to get the storage box and either way it was my intention anyway to get the OC and only buy the 1/4 to get the Storage box. I thought you could get the 1/4 separately and still get the storage box. In my case I do want the OC+ 1/4 to get thet extra box.

I do want both boxes and hope there will be a OC + 1/4 slip with free storage box would make a collector very happy! I will not go on ebay to support some of the greedy scalpers only looking to take advantage of a collector though.

Its one thing when you are a collector and have to sell your collection for many kinds of reasons, but to soley buy as much inventory to hold it as a ransom above collectors heads is the worst kind of Ebay seller there is. Especially, when they have inside connections just with intentions to rip off some collectors that want to enjoy this hobby. Shame on them and Karma will get them eventually!

Anyway, it is very stressful when you want to get these versions when they allow all kinds of bad shady selling tactics like Blufans selling to VIP’s first. Worst business practice ever! RETAIL SHOPS SHOULD NEVER HAVE VIP’s.

Even if I am allowed to be VIP, I dont want it because retail is not some club or place you go to where there is a VIP section. NO, this is retail where there should be NO VIP treatment and is “SOLD” equally! We NON VIP’s spend just as much money on these items as a VIP does, so what makes them so special.

These releases should be “First come First Served” and for Blufans allowing forums to sell TO VIPS first and do transfers from one purchase to the next in my opinion is whack and to Blufans you are garbage for allowing that!!!

I believe in “Fair” business and “First come First Served” is what is considered “Fair” and “Good” business practice!

All copies and versions should be offered to these supporting group buys with sufficient allocations of all versions and not have some versions already “Sold out” because all VIP’s and BP transfers get it first is the worst business practice I ever witnessed and the proper way to do business more fairly is “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED”

If I was DISNEY/Buena Vista I would never allow a specialty company that operates out of China that is not allowed to ship Direct to customers their Marvel License. I dont care if they design some of the best packaging out there if they cant sell it fairly to “First come first Served” buyers Direct instead of allowing VIP group buys to be ran however the forum wants no offense, but I feel is SHADY business practices and Blufans stinks for that reason alone!

I am ok with Group buys since that is the only way for most international buyers to get it from Blufans and I appreciate HighDefNinjas efforts very much, but the way Blufans operates on very high demand movies is very disappointing! The Group Buy is not the issue and it is that VIP’s that can have first choice at buying it before anyone else is the problem!

Why is HD Zeta allowed to sell direct out of China when Blufans is not allowed? This VIP nonsense needs to stop because most of them are scalpers. Great job Blufans, cater to scalpers; a collectors worst Nightmare and Blufans Shady business practice encourages it!

I thought Hd Zeta and Blufans are both based out of China, am I wrong?

Hopefully, everyone here gets the version they want whether you are in the BP circle as well as the ones that did not get BP. Hopefully, Blufans realizes the demand and allocates efficiently to HighDefNinja!

This release Blufans should have bumped the numbers to 5,000-6,000 total instead of 4,000.. Maybe, that would be a better chance to get it and it would still sell out as well as give some of us Ninjas a better chance to get the
OC+ 1/4. Do theyvrealize this is the biggest Marvel Movie of all time and should have received a much higher distribution amount!

I really hope all versions are offered here including the opportunity to get the storage box giving us all a fair chance and not for it to be “sold out” even before a Group Buy goes Live will make me sad.

Thank you COOEY for your hard work and efforts to obtain these releases from Blufans and hopefully Blufans can improve on the way their products are sold becsuse I feel this is not the best way or should be even allowed by Disney! NO VIP for High Demand Items..

COMPANIES do you realize this it the age of Scalpers and do you care that many times its the Scalpers getting first dibs on them instead of your true fan, collector customers? Its all due to shady practice of allowing VIP’s to get it first.. Those customers are no more special then any of us and we can still support a forum without having this VIP treatment.

I cant believe Disney allows their movies to be sold this way.

giphy-3.gif