Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet here you are trying to buy all of the editions Blufans is putting out. I'm sorry but that's just comical.
Cooey doesn't run a VIP program so there's really no need to mention it here.

I can just picture him now sending countless emails to Disney, trying to grass on Blufans for how they operate and in turn attempting to ruin anyone's chances of getting high quality Marvel releases from Blufans in the future.

At the end of the day Blufans have something in place for people who have been long term collectors and it's a way to give back to them. Rightly or wrongly. Does it get taken advantage of? Yes. Do Blufans care? No. As long as they get their money then they are happy and that's the same with every company.

I haven't read all the past posts but the general image I get is you want a certain edition of a movie and for whatever reason you either haven't got it or don't think you're gonna get it and you're looking to lash out at Blufans in any way possible. Moaning about print runs, question distribution methods, bash VIP schemes. All things being equal there is a chance you'd still miss out, even if there was your ideal 6000 print run and lack of VIP. You would still be as angry. I don't buy for a second that if it was "fair" and you missed out you'd be okay with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Patr0n and Modulus
I can just picture him now sending countless emails to Disney, trying to grass on Blufans for how they operate and in turn attempting to ruin anyone's chances of getting high quality Marvel releases from Blufans in the future.

At the end of the day Blufans have something in place for people who have been long term collectors and it's a way to give back to them. Rightly or wrongly. Does it get taken advantage of? Yes. Do Blufans care? No. As long as they get their money then they are happy and that's the same with every company.

I haven't read all the past posts but the general image I get is you want a certain edition of a movie and for whatever reason you either haven't got it or don't think you're gonna get it and you're looking to lash out at Blufans in any way possible. Moaning about print runs, question distribution methods, bash VIP schemes. All things being equal there is a chance you'd still miss out, even if there was your ideal 6000 print run and lack of VIP. You would still be as angry. I don't buy for a second that if it was "fair" and you missed out you'd be okay with it.

Actually, you are correct that I would be upset if I missed out on a so called "Fair" release, but it would not be the same effect of anger I feel when things are done unfairly. It is not the same and things I missed out on fairly I did get angry and quickly got over it versus these unfair releases I can't get over the fact that an item can be "sold out" even before the public has a chance to get it!

I can get over it much easier if I missed out when things are done equally and fair! I am about principle and the point is the forums should not have VIP's (other forum, not here) and Blufans no matter what people say does their distribution whack! This is not a way to give back to Long term collectors and their is a better way to give back to the entire community While still having sufficient amounts for the public release. Did you know there are probably more long time collectors that are NOT VIP's. Blufans should not allow it, period! You say don't mention the VIP's because they don't do it here, but even that it is done on the other forum that still effects the entire allocation. So, it still is relevant to mention.

And no I am not trying to call Disney or trying to ruin things for us collectors, but I meant most of the VIP's on the other froum are actually just scalpels. So, this distribution method should stop from Blufans and I know Karma will come back to the owner for allowing greed to take over instead of having "First Come First Served." That is a traditional business tactic that does work.

You say it's comical to want all the editions and I want them because I am a collector that will appreciate them, but at the same time I care that releases are done on a "First come First served" basis like any good business does. China companies and As I can see Blufans out of the same country run very shady compared to the rest of the worlds business's and I know many of you are in denial praising that Blufans is perfect and guess what things can be distributed much better; fairly! Why do you think China are the capital of the World for counterfeit items. These Chinese companies have no respect for proper business etiquettes And the way they distribute by allowing part of the allocation to be "sold out" before the public release is not good etiquettes.

Hopefully, I am wrong and there are enough of each version to go around for collectors to buy here. It seems at the moment like the OC + 1/4 slip might not be offered since the 1/4 slips might Be " sold out" before the public has a chance at it. Sorry, if I am jumping to conclusions here, but I see many times with popular releases things being "sold out" before the official release and the reason why I have these views.

I can see people don't care about principle and think I would still be hurt if I didn't get it while they bumped up the Edition size or actually sold it as "First come First served," but if they did those equal ways to distribute then NO I would not be upset like I am with these greedy cold hearted tactics they do now.

If I misssed out and everyone had the same exact chance to get it, then I can cope with that more then shady business. If everyone has the same info and all has the time to have the chance to get it then if you miss out is of course not fun, but it is much easier to get over when you know everyone had the same fighting chance to get it..

When You start doing corrupt VIP purchases and allowing some guy in CANADA to have multiple VIP copies of of all editions and sells pre orders way before the release once again is inside connection corruption!

You know what I find comical.... That many here accept corrupt greedy business tactics and embrace it like saying every business does it out there so it must be normal.... Humans are naturally Selfish beings, but being a greedy business that allows some to guarantee to get it or give access to some people to have it with no fair effort to fight for it equally during a group buy like the rest of us is wrong to do. The inside connects get their guaranteed copies while the rest of us have to wait for a public release to find out the version you want is already sold out before it reaches the public....

Items should never be "sold out" before it even reaches a public release and that part is bad business.. That's my main point of being angry with that some can lock in their orders before a public release. I care that all of us would have to purchase it at the same time of it going live by Blufans just like any normal store does. Like, if HD zeta or Manta Labs does a release and on their site it's released to the public around the world at the exact time everyone has the same chance to get it..

Site crashes are not fun, but at least it's everyone all with the same fighting chance. That's the difference. If you have an item that is "Sold Out" already before a public release then that my friends is bad business! Of course corruption won't stop when many of you accept it as being normal business or saying "It is what it is"... NO, there could be a change if you cared more, but obviously many are stuck or content with these shady ways and rather praise Blufans like they can do no wrong.

Only if the selfish gene could be deleted from humans maybe society would progress and the reason why most likely we will destroy the planet First. The reason why if humans can figure out that peace is the answer to surpass Earth for mankind to Thrive and War will only make things worse. We are all equal no matter what part of the World you are in and when greed takes over to cater to just a small group it makes the people on the outside full of anger to be excluded. People are not as angry or can understand coping with a situation better when things are done equally. That's the same with good Business!

My family and I own Busines's and we would never allow only a select few to buy a certain product and say it's "sold out" to the rest even before they have a chance to get it... No, If I were Bluefans and wanted a VIP treatment I would First do a separate pre order to see how many VIP's want a certain version and then after that determine the PUBLIC numbers. So, once official release comes things like the 1/4 slip would not be "sold out" and both parties would still have a chance to buy it during the public release... The fact that Blufans or most companies don't care is what is wrong with many of today's modern business's and No, if I were Disney I would not allow them to distribute this way!

I believe in in doing "FAIR" business and people sweating Blufans like they are some Gods that can operate however they want and scared to admit that having an item "sold out" before it hits a public release is simply nonsense!

Blufans does make amazing products, but there allocation process needs drastic improvements. Sorry to write so much in my comments and thanks if you took the time to read it.

I'll have exact news soon, so lets all go back to being friends and such. :thumbs:

I agree and we are all friends here. I will suck it up and hope for the best. I'm done with my rant and will try to be optimistic that we all get what we want with this release.

Last edited:
Actually, you are correct that I would be upset if I missed out on a so called "Fair" release, but it would not be the same effect of anger I feel when things are done unfairly. It is not the same and things I missed out on fairly I did get angry and quickly got over it versus these unfair releases I can't get over the fact that an item can be "sold out" even before the public has a chance to get it!

I can get over it much easier if I missed out when things are done equally and fair! I am about principle and the point is the forums should not have VIP's (other forum, not here) and Blufans no matter what people say does their distribution whack! This is not a way to give back to Long term collectors and their is a better way to give back to the entire community While still having sufficient amounts for the public release. Did you know there are probably more long time collectors that are NOT VIP's. Blufans should not allow it, period! You say don't mention the VIP's because they don't do it here, but even that it is done on the other forum that still effects the entire allocation. So, it still is relevant to mention.

And no I am not trying to call Disney or trying to ruin things for us collectors, but I meant most of the VIP's on the other froum are actually just scalpels. So, this distribution method should stop from Blufans and I know Karma will come back to the owner for allowing greed to take over instead of having "First Come First Served." That is a traditional business tactic that does work.

You say it's comical to want all the editions and I want them because I am a collector that will appreciate them, but at the same time I care that releases are done on a "First come First served" basis like any good business does. China companies and As I can see Blufans out of the same country run very shady compared to the rest of the worlds business's and I know many of you are in denial praising that Blufans is perfect and guess what things can be distributed much better; fairly! Why do you think China are the capital of the World for counterfeit items. These Chinese companies have no respect for proper business etiquettes And the way they distribute by allowing part of the allocation to be "sold out" before the public release is not good etiquettes.

Hopefully, I am wrong and there are enough of each version to go around for collectors to buy here. It seems at the moment like the OC + 1/4 slip might not be offered since the 1/4 slips might Be " sold out" before the public has a chance at it. Sorry, if I am jumping to conclusions here, but I see many times with popular releases things being "sold out" before the official release and the reason why I have these views.

I can see people don't care about principle and think I would still be hurt if I didn't get it while they bumped up the Edition size or actually sold it as "First come First served," but if they did those equal ways to distribute then NO I would not be upset like I am with these greedy cold hearted tactics they do now.

If I misssed out and everyone had the same exact chance to get it, then I can cope with that more then shady business. If everyone has the same info and all has the time to have the chance to get it then if you miss out is of course not fun, but it is much easier to get over when you know everyone had the same fighting chance to get it..

When You start doing corrupt VIP purchases and allowing some guy in CANADA to have multiple VIP copies of of all editions and sells pre orders way before the release once again is inside connection corruption!

You know what I find comical.... That many here accept corrupt greedy business tactics and embrace it like saying every business does it out there so it must be normal.... Humans are naturally Selfish beings, but being a greedy business that allows some to guarantee to get it or give access to some people to have it with no fair effort to fight for it equally during a group buy like the rest of us is wrong to do. The inside connects get their guaranteed copies while the rest of us have to wait for a public release to find out the version you want is already sold out before it reaches the public....

Items should never be "sold out" before it even reaches a public release and that part is bad business.. That's my main point of being angry with that some can lock in their orders before a public release. I care that all of us would have to purchase it at the same time of it going live by Blufans just like any normal store does. Like, if HD zeta or Manta Labs does a release and on their site it's released to the public around the world at the exact time everyone has the same chance to get it..

Site crashes are not fun, but at least it's everyone all with the same fighting chance. That's the difference. If you have an item that is "Sold Out" already before a public release then that my friends is bad business! Of course corruption won't stop when many of you accept it as being normal business or saying "It is what it is"... NO, there could be a change if you cared more, but obviously many are stuck or content with these shady ways and rather praise Blufans like they can do no wrong.

Only if the selfish gene could be deleted from humans maybe society would progress and the reason why most likely we will destroy the planet First. The reason why if humans can figure out that peace is the answer to surpass Earth for mankind to Thrive and War will only make things worse. We are all equal no matter what part of the World you are in and when greed takes over to cater to just a small group it makes the people on the outside full of anger to be excluded. People are not as angry or can understand coping with a situation better when things are done equally. That's the same with good Business!

My family and I own Busines's and we would never allow only a select few to buy a certain product and say it's "sold out" to the rest even before they have a chance to get it... No, If I were Bluefans and wanted a VIP treatment I would First do a separate pre order to see how many VIP's want a certain version and then after that determine the PUBLIC numbers. So, once official release comes things like the 1/4 slip would not be "sold out" and both parties would still have a chance to buy it during the public release... The fact that Blufans or most companies don't care is what is wrong with many of today's modern business's and No, if I were Disney I would not allow them to distribute this way!

I believe in in doing "FAIR" business and people sweating Blufans like they are some Gods that can operate however they want and scared to admit that having an item "sold out" before it hits a public release is simply nonsense!

Blufans does make amazing products, but there allocation process needs drastic improvements. Sorry to write so much in my comments and thanks if you took the time to read it.

I agree and we are all friends here. I will suck it up and hope for the best. I'm done with my rant and will try to be optimistic that we all get what we want with this release.

welcome to the nature of 'collecting'! :spoil:

Reactions: jitstark
Only if the selfish gene could be deleted from humans maybe society would progress and the reason why most likely we will destroy the planet First. The reason why if humans can figure out that peace is the answer to surpass Earth for mankind to Thrive and War will only make things worse. We are all equal no matter what part of the Word you are in and when greed takes over it makes the people on the outside full of anger. People are not as angry or can understand coping with a situation better when things are done equally. That's the same with good Business!

Charlie-Day-WTF.gif

I was on board with your response until you started talking about genes and the human race.

We are talking about steelbooks man, you're taking this way too seriously.

At the end of the day, Blufans took money from people for a product months in advance, held onto that money despite a couple of delays and this was their way of making a mends to those who were out of pocket waiting for an item they never got. Now people suggested that maybe a discount should be given or a free gift but what is going to cost this Company more, giving out part refunds or gifts or letting people transfer their payments to the next Marvel release whilst keep their original Black Panther orders reserved for them? It makes complete business sense especially as they know the majority of people faced with this choice were going to be buying Infinity War anyway so all they're doing is saving people abit of bother by saving them the hassle of another group buy whilst guaranteeing their own sales on the next release.

I personally have Blufans VIP and I tell you this not as a brag but to explain i've spent a lot of money on their releases so appreciate the perk but ultimately I was still there for many groupbuys before I got VIP, on the dot, refreshing to get my copies of their releases. Even without VIP what is stopping people making several accounts and bagging several different editions of each release to sell on?

I know the bar gets higher every year for people to get Blufans VIP so people who haven't been in the game that long don't have much of a chance but equally people just getting into the Marvel Blufans game don't have much of a chance either as all the prior releases are long sold out with some being either extremely rare or extremely expensive on the aftermarket.

Whether it's right or wrong, their are several copies of Black Panther available on the popular auction site, the prices aren't that much higher compared to what they will be after it does fully sell out and is released. I say just bite the bullet and get them now while you can as if you don't manage to source one via HDN or on the other site it could be a very expensive addition to your collection later on.

Reactions: Alf_1

Does not compute.

• Haha
Reactions: K.i.T and Covcraig
Charlie-Day-WTF.gif

I was on board with your response until you started talking about genes and the human race.

We are talking about steelbooks man, you're taking this way too seriously.

At the end of the day, Blufans took money from people for a product months in advance, held onto that money despite a couple of delays and this was their way of making a mends to those who were out of pocket waiting for an item they never got. Now people suggested that maybe a discount should be given or a free gift but what is going to cost this Company more, giving out part refunds or gifts or letting people transfer their payments to the next Marvel release whilst keep their original Black Panther orders reserved for them? It makes complete business sense especially as they know the majority of people faced with this choice were going to be buying Infinity War anyway so all they're doing is saving people abit of bother by saving them the hassle of another group buy whilst guaranteeing their own sales on the next release.

I personally have Blufans VIP and I tell you this not as a brag but to explain i've spent a lot of money on their releases so appreciate the perk but ultimately I was still there for many groupbuys before I got VIP, on the dot, refreshing to get my copies of their releases. Even without VIP what is stopping people making several accounts and bagging several different editions of each release to sell on?

I know the bar gets higher every year for people to get Blufans VIP so people who haven't been in the game that long don't have much of a chance but equally people just getting into the Marvel Blufans game don't have much of a chance either as all the prior releases are long sold out with some being either extremely rare or extremely expensive on the aftermarket.

Whether it's right or wrong, their are several copies of Black Panther available on the popular auction site, the prices aren't that much higher compared to what they will be after it does fully sell out and is released. I say just bite the bullet and get them now while you can as if you don't manage to source one via HDN or on the other site it could be a very expensive addition to your collection later on.
I WANT THAT DRUG!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: K.i.T