Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE = "Alf_1, post: 2164490, member: 28754"] Hallelujah, bénissez le Melmac, HAUTE DEF, NINJA GODZ !!! ..... Je suis toujours sous le choc et j'ai sécurisé le package complet!

Les larmes de jou ne peuvent exprimer mon enthousiasme! Thwt Rockin 'out Gif ci-dessus est la meilleure façon de l'expliquer maintenant!

Je ne suis pas inconscient de regarder un seul onglet et ma chambre ressemblait à une station de la NASA avec plusieurs écrans en cours. Voici la configuration ..

Il est temps de célébrer avec une voiture Burger, ooops je veux dire Cheese Burger.

6p2dxi.jpg

30a7rk3.jpg

1ieuip.jpg
[/CITATION]
you have the one click?? where is the link?
It sold out. It wasn’t listed as a GB because of the extremely limited quantity so was through the HDN shop instead.

Hallelujah Bless the Melmac HIGH DEF NINJA GODZ!!! ..... I am still in shock and secured the Complete Package!

Tears of jou cannot express my excitement! Thwt Rockin’ out Gif of me above is the best way to explain it right now!

I am not that unaware to obly be watching one tab and my room was like a NASA station with multiple screens going.. Here was the setup..

Time to celebrate with a Car Burger, ooops I mean Cheese Burger.

6p2dxi.jpg
If that was your setup no wonder it took you a while to get us a message. I was sure you were typing away some hate mail to Disney, Blufans, HDN and the Pope.

Hallelujah Bless the Melmac HIGH DEF NINJA GODZ!!! ..... I am still in shock and secured the Complete Package!

Tears of jou cannot express my excitement! Thwt Rockin’ out Gif of me above is the best way to explain it right now!

I am not that unaware to obly be watching one tab and my room was like a NASA station with multiple screens going.. Here was the setup..

Time to celebrate with a Car Burger, ooops I mean Cheese Burger.

6p2dxi.jpg

30a7rk3.jpg

1ieuip.jpg

That was some serious setup. Congratulations!!!

Reactions: Alf_1
I secured one, but I have this crappy feeling it will be cancelled. He said he would contact those who were able to buy one to confirm their address because if you successfully purchased one, you wouldn't be able to add your address. I had no problem adding my address :-/
im just slow to contact .... all sales that happen on store are legit so long as person hasnt already bought copy of IW from us.

[QUOTE = "Andycadle84, post: 2164496, membre: 19620"] Mec. C'était...

... et parti. [/ CITATION]
Un séjour sans faille
il n'y avait pas de liens ....: /:transpiration::transpiration::transpiration::transpiration::transpiration::transpiration::transpiration::transpiration:

Oh no, after months of watching I only just logged in and saw it went live, is the DL would out already? There's no 'But it now' or 'out of stock' button on the group buy listing page for it.

[QUOTE = "Andycadle84, post: 2164496, membre: 19620"] Mec. C'était...

... et parti. [/ CITATION]
Un séjour sans faille
il n'y avait pas de liens ....: /:transpiration::transpiration::transpiration::transpiration::transpiration::transpiration::transpiration::transpiration:
Err....Can we have that in English please?

Oh no, after months of watching I only just logged in and saw it went live, is the DL would out already? There's no 'But it now' or 'out of stock' button on the group buy listing page for it.
It's OOS, sorry. It was gone in a blink of an eye if that helps to ease the blow.

Je suis dégoûté, ça fait 1h que j'ai mis à jour page pour être sûr de l'avoir, il y avait même pas de liens pour la commande ... comment peut-nous l'avoir ???

im just slow to contact .... all sales that happen on store are legit so long as person hasnt already bought copy of IW from us.

Do we still need to give you our address if we used our Verified Paypal acccount that displays to you with my address already?

Please, let me know if I have to provide it again.

Thanks very much for all your efforts to the High Def staff... This made the holidays truly epic! Im sorry to gloat, but I cant contain my excitement!

Thanks again to all the members that provided great info and your tips were very helpful! Much appreciated!

PS: I just saw the address email and confirmed that is my correct Paypal Address. Thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Je suis dégoûté, ça fait 1h que j'ai mis à jour page pour être sûr de l'avoir, il y avait même pas de liens pour la commande ... comment peut-nous l'avoir ???
Can you please try communicating in English?

Not to be rude, but think you’d get a lot more luck in getting people to reply if you weren’t posting in French.

Tears of joy cannot express my excitement! That Rockin’ out Gif of me above is the best way to explain it right now!

I am not that unaware to only be watching one tab and my room was like a NASA station with multiple screens going.. Here was the setup..

Time to celebrate with a Cat Burger, ooops I mean Cheese Burger.

6p2dxi.jpg

30a7rk3.jpg

1ieuip.jpg
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy you were able to get the complete set!!!

Reactions: Alf_1
There are none left. All editions sold out. Pardon

There are none left. All editions sold out. Pardon
Just Google translated. He’s outraged that he spent an hour on the page and had no messages saying the OC would be via the shop essentially.

Unfortunately, he wasn’t on this thread at the same time and didn’t see the update that Alf and the other one clickers saw.

It’s a shame, but that’s the way it goes sometimes.