Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
happy for those who have had but can someone explain to me how certain we can order it when there were no links ????
You were supposed to be looking at the group buy tab as well as here. There were links posted for both OC types.

happy for those who have had but can someone explain to me how certain we can order it when there were no links ????
Unfortunately, the update was posted directly to this page for the one click and complete set editions through the HDN store which were communicated 20 minutes before they went live.

The DL and SL editions, while weren’t linked on this page, were in the group buy link, as is always the case.

Sorry to say, but if you’d kept more of an eye on this thread you would of seen all the relevant info being posted the last few days that show were group buys take place.

Guess the last minute update re the ultra limited edition was a little haphazard, guess it’s a case of you not being on the thread at the same time as everyone else, which is understandable if you were logged in from a phone for example where it’s a bit more finicky to view multiple tabs.

Hope you’re not too down hearted about it.

I know it didnt go as smoothly as we would have wanted ..... but with such small qty .... we really had to think if we should even sell the rest. Sometimes if we sell out we have chance of even having stuff canceled. (and that we avoid at all costs) To try and better please as many (tho knowing some will miss out) we opted to try and sell those ... since its small qty , best buying experience on small copies is through our store when we can do that. So we did.

will update if we get some more. the announce may have been short, but also felt bad for those who had waited on here so made the folks who had waited 30mins to an 1hour .... wait just 20 mins more to give them a set live time ... and gave them the links ahead of time too.

If that was your setup no wonder it took you a while to get us a message. I was sure you were typing away some hate mail to Disney, Blufans, HDN and the Pope.

You would hope for the worst just so you can read a huge rant from me... Dont deny it. You know you like my long Novel Comments... lol

Just kiddin’ But the nerves were definitely through the roof higher then normal for this release and when I got to the checkout it asked me to put my email in and some reason HDN had to send me a text with 5 digit code to verify my email address when checking out .. My heart sunk and was like Its gonna be sold out...

I had to run to my Charging phone on the couch like Tom Cruise in that movie sliding across the floor in my socks grab the code run back to NASA station enter it and proceed to miraculously some how still secure it.

Melmac HIGH DEF GODZZ are looking down on little old me for this one and I promise I will never eat another cat ever again.

Last edited:
I know it didnt go as smoothly as we would have wanted ..... but with such small qty .... we really had to think if we should even sell the rest. Sometimes if we sell out we have chance of even having stuff canceled. (and that we avoid at all costs) To try and better please as many (tho knowing some will miss out) we opted to try and sell those ... since its small qty , best buying experience on small copies is through our store when we can do that. So we did.

will update if we get some more. the announce may have been short, but also felt bad for those who had waited on here so made the folks who had waited 30mins to an 1hour .... wait just 20 mins more to give them a set live time ... and gave them the links ahead of time too.
Cheers for all your help in arranging this- with myself and Alf moaning away about how unfair it was, I’d like to personally apologise (I’ve been stressed about this GB for weeks!)

Props to yourself, Cooey, and everyone else behind the scenes for your work.

You would hope for the worst just so you can read a huge rant from me... Dont deny it. You know you like my long Novel Comments... lol

Just kiddin’ But the nerves were definitely through the roof higher then normal for this release and when I got to the checkout it asked me to put my email in and some reason HDN had to send me a text with 5 digit code to verify my email address when checking out .. My heart sunk and was like Its gonna be sold out...

I had to run to my Charging phone on the couch like Tom Cruise in that movies sliding across the floor in my socks grab the code run back to NASA station enter it and proceed to miraculously some how still secure it.

Melmac HIGH DEF GODZZ are looking down on little old me for this one and I promise I will never eat another cat ever again.
Guess we can look forward to part two of this in a years time when Avengers 4 BluFans releases, right?! ;)

Just Google translated. He’s outraged that he spent an hour on the page and had no messages saying the OC would be via the shop essentially.

Unfortunately, he wasn’t on this thread at the same time and didn’t see the update that Alf and the other one clickers saw.

It’s a shame, but that’s the way it goes sometimes.

I got lucky that I saw the message that it would be in the shop. I didn't look in the thread until after 3:00 EST to see what the hold up was. I kept going back and forth between the group buy page and this thread. Saw the update about the shop 5 minutes before go live time there.

Very Lucky. I was afraid that by trying to scroll through the thread that I would be too late on the GB page.

Cheers for all your help in arranging this- with myself and Alf moaning away about how unfair it was, I’d like to personally apologise (I’ve been stressed about this GB for weeks!)

Dont worry I've learned long ago to just brush right over most negative comments in regards to how the "HDN hosted" Gbs are run cause 75% of it is always out of our control. So very easy to not take any offense. :)

Reactions: Andycadle84
I don't even wanna think about how hectic Avengers 4 blufans Gbs are gonna be...but hopefully there won't be another Black Panther situation to complicate things.

Why was it in the shop and not in the GB system for 1C and Complete 1C ???

The payment gateways in GB system vs. Shop are different. if trying to sell just a few copies (there was only 5 complete sets) then its better to run in the Shop so we aren't cancelling tons of orders through the system.

This GB was harder for newcomers cause we had less qty cause people from BP were allowed to transfer over. This was not normal, but because black panther was severely delayed after accepting member's payments.

Our hands were tied.

I don't even wanna think about how hectic Avengers 4 blufans Gbs are gonna be...but hopefully there won't be another Black Panther situation to complicate things.
Here’s hoping! Need not worry for a while.
I’m having a little cash flap this evening- just ore ordered the BvS and Justice League Mondo steelbooks (don’t like the films, but love the artwork!) and grabbed the Mondo Boondocks Saints steelbook from Amazon.de.

I as well apologize even though I still feel the pain of others missing out on High in demand items. I must say with all the friendly members trying to help us score one it is truly appreciated!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Andycadle84