Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers mickle so goona be looking like this be sept gb then if they showing beauty shots next week.
wonder if some lay of last jedi cos they want a one click of this instead.

just better hope its more than 2500 for last jedi, reckon this one could do 4000-5000 easy.
has anyone heard a number for this yet?

basil :thumbs:

I reakon October/ November. It’s only the steel being shown. Standard practice

cheers mickle so goona be looking like this be sept gb then if they showing beauty shots next week.
wonder if some lay of last jedi cos they want a one click of this instead.

just better hope its more than 2500 for last jedi, reckon this one could do 4000-5000 easy.
has anyone heard a number for this yet?

basil :thumbs:
The voices in my head keep saying 1800.

Got my 4K Blu-ray in the post today so I'll be watching it tonight so good timing with the Steelbook pics :thumbs:

love the steelbook! But thats, as far as im aware, the 2 best artworks out there for this film. Has me wondering what the slips will be. definitely thought the back of the steel would be used on the double lenti

Reactions: Aldo1892
oh you know what, Dolby Cinema poster looks amazing too. Would be great to see that used. A fullslip with canvas effect could be amazing, but I dont recall blufans ever using that type of effect
3uteh6ou9nt01.jpg

Reactions: rj531
I’m a big fan of what Blufans does with their Steels, but to be honest, I kind of feel like this one is a bit of a let down... compared to some of their recent Marvel releases, it does seem like the back art is crowded. They usually have a single character on the back art (I would’ve assumed Thanos for this release).
I’m not sure if I’m going to pony up the dough for this one or not ... hmm

For me, of course, by far the best Steelbook for this film. But too cluttered. Seeing Thanos alone on the back would have been nice too. As with Age of Ultron ...

124325m0rdfrx6x6fkjdqf.jpg

... But I do not know if there is a nice choice of motifs?!?!

Now that the most famous posters are used for the steel, I'm curious what we get to see for slips.

Since there is so much going on on the steel I think I would like a simpler slip. But as always, Blufans has to bow to the Disney mafia when choosing a design. So it certainly comes with the DL to the same result as in Star Wars Ep. 8 with many characters on the front and back of the slip ...

Anyway ... The steel will be great again!

Last edited: